TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member Activation

Glenn Greenwell

Can a member or moderator chime in and tell me how long after I have joined the Team Shelby Club the access to protected areas and the logo is posted under my name?

Thanks GG

If you paid with a CC it should be instant if not please e-mail RobertL@shelbyautos.com and he can see what has happened.

If you paid with a CC it should be instant if not please e-mail RobertL@shelbyautos.com and he can see what has happened.

Sharon,

Went through the website Paypal and the transaction has cleared my bank will send him an e-mail......

There was an issue with a paypal protocol on our end, which has been fixed. Everyone involved won't expire until 15 December 2010.

I've been waiting 4 days and I also paid with a CC.

:waiting:

What is the e-mail address that you paid paypal with? I went through and updated every record. Unless you used an e-check, you should have been updated too.

I don't seem to understand what the problem is??????, I've sent numerous e-mails, the copy of the receipt, the e-mail address that it was sent from....everything that I was asked to send and still I'm not in the protected forums after 10 days. Everyone else got there problems solved within a day, why is mine taking so long!!!!

13 days and counting!

:banghead:

I'm not going to give up!

I spoke too soon!!!!

I'm in!!!!!!

:happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

There was an issue with a paypal protocol on our end, which has been fixed. Everyone involved won't expire until 15 December 2010.

What is the e-mail address that you paid paypal with? I went through and updated every record. Unless you used an e-check, you should have been updated too.

Doesn't seem fixed to me. I paid via Paypal yesterday, and I'm still not in. I assumed that it would be instant.

Can someone help me? I am trying to find where to become a Team Member and have been all ovr the sight. I can't seem to find where to sign up and pay for my membership. :banghead::angry22:

Can someone help me? I am trying to find where to become a Team Member and have been all ovr the sight. I can't seem to find where to sign up and pay for my membership. banghead.gifangry2.gif

Just click on the JOIN TEAM SHELBY .

Just click on the JOIN TEAM SHELBY .

I tryied that over and oer. It just keeped looping back. I just found the subscription tap on the menu bar and had no trouble. Thanks for your assistance. :doh:

I tryied that over and oer. It just keeped looping back. I just found the subscription tap on the menu bar and had no trouble. Thanks for your assistance. :doh:

The membership is designed to be "Instant." We had a few problems with how PayPal addresses their notification process. We fixed it a few weeks ago and then they changed it again :confused:

It has been fixed again - SORRY for the delay.

Robert,

I seem to be havng the same problem. I payed for the Team Membership and have not been given "total access". Any help? :headscratch:

Archived