TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black 07 SGT spotted in the Feb 2010 showcase section

LGSchmidtJr

I just received my Feb edition of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords,

and spotted a black 07 SGT in showcase section.

Congratulations!

Laurence

Hey it might be mine !!! I sent them pics months ago and he told me he was interested but never heard from him again. None of my mag shops have that issue yet so if it has chrome knock off's and front driving lites it mine.

Thanks

post-18733-126094091614_thumb.jpg

post-18733-126094091614_thumb.jpg

Hey it might be mine !!! I sent them pics months ago and he told me he was interested but never heard from him again. None of my mag shops have that issue yet so if it has chrome knock off's and front driving lites it mine.

Thanks

Thats the car!!!!!

Laurence

Thanks guys I finally found the last magazine in barnes & noble!! I was shocked that he put it after not hearing from them in awhile. But the best of it is me and my brother are very competive mostly him. He's older by a year and its like everyone loves raymond show I always had a fast sharp looking car and sexy wild women along with a mob of friends. But this will kill him my brother has a great job working with movies. So he would brag about his M3 but as always I showed him up and Bought one to and dressed up and showed my family. I told everyone I bought it first and he copied off me again. Till today my brother wants me to confess he bought his first !!! He even came up from alanta to visit and was trying to convince my parents that he bought the M3 first. My parents hate motorcycles so I accidently showed them a pic of his motorcycle. It was so funny he got reamed out and when he met my sexy wife he was cry to my mom say how how does he get these women. Everyone LOVES Anthony - brothers.

Thanks guys I finally found the last magazine in barnes & noble!! I was shocked that he put it after not hearing from them in awhile. But the best of it is me and my brother are very competive mostly him. He's older by a year and its like everyone loves raymond show I always had a fast sharp looking car and sexy wild women along with a mob of friends. But this will kill him my brother has a great job working with movies. So he would brag about his M3 but as always I showed him up and Bought one to and dressed up and showed my family. I told everyone I bought it first and he copied off me again. Till today my brother wants me to confess he bought his first !!! He even came up from alanta to visit and was trying to convince my parents that he bought the M3 first. My parents hate motorcycles so I accidently showed them a pic of his motorcycle. It was so funny he got reamed out and when he met my sexy wife he was cry to my mom say how how does he get these women. Everyone LOVES Anthony - brothers.

Yes, congrats on the pic in the mag- I just saw it the other day. Knew it was you and didnt have time to post here about it.....

Thanks guys !!! I was surprised they didnt ask me for hp output or dyno #'s, It would be nice if that magazine did a feature on ours cars. I can't see why they wouldn't be show casing are cars more since it's a limited production car and #.

Also my brother still hasn't purchased the magazine and won't talk about it. Not to worry oneday, I'm going down south and wait for him to pull out with his bimmer and run him down. Then have a cop give him a ticket for speeding.

Everyone have a great christmas and best wishes to your familys and we have to post who has the craziest family holiday. I know thursday I will be heavily medicated going to my sister's and brother in-law the liberal yuppy couple who hate guns and fast cars!!! Just a lovely couple.

Last year was nice I was to drugged to even make it out of the house and missed it!! :happy feet:

Archived