TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Ad for a beauty pageant

SPRSNK

CrownJewelRaceCar.jpg

Thought I would share this.

My wife is doing a pageant in Feb and being the nice husband that I am, I offered up a teen high performance education day in my Terlingua through Ryckman Motorsports. One poor husband is getting a homemade certificate for a CHRISTMAS PRESENT that entitles him to come to Austin for the pageant to meet me and see my cars. If I was that guy, I'd be PISSED :jackinbox: and getting my wife something just as awful for Valentines Day. "Here honey, Happy Valentines day! I got you a mop!"

Poor guy.

We are giving away a turbo charged V6 Mustang in 2011.

Pageant Website: http://crownjewelspageants.com/

It was looking sharp when the picture was made. Of course, it took me a minute or two to notice the car :D

Is it still in the repair shop?

Yep. Should be done next week. Then we get to finish putting the roll cage back in and various other mods before taking it to the dyno.

Cool...is the pageant a charity fund raiser? Wonderful pic! I do hope you get your car back soon and that the damage is undetectable.

Leann

We're holding a raffle (32" 1080p LCD TV), and donating a percentage of the profits to Safeplace which is a battered persons shelters here in Austin. We're also giving Safeplace a booth at the pageant to help raise awareness.

http://www.safeplace.org/Page.aspx?pid=183

I like it Rick! Good job! I think if Chelsea is in the pageant, she is going to end up winning the car though, so wouldn't that be double cool?!

Family and friends can not enter the pageant. We put that in the rules to keep from having a "rigged" pageant which a lot of other pageants do.

I do hope you get your car back soon and that the damage is undetectable.

Leann

I will be looking over this car with a FINE TOOTH COMB before it even leaves the body shop, they could only pray that I don't find anything wrong with it.

I just wish I had gotten some photos while it was a rolling exo-skeleton.

Jeff

I will be looking over this car with a FINE TOOTH COMB before it even leaves the body shop, they could only pray that I don't find anything wrong with it.

I just wish I had gotten some photos while it was a rolling exo-skeleton.

Jeff

Good deal Jeff :happy feet: I think we were all worried about his car...

Good deal Jeff :happy feet: I think we were all worried about his car...

I'm not worried about it :hysterical: I know Jeff will be there next week going "This is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong"

Face lift, or maybe it's a nip and tuck................

Terlingua_parts.jpg

Looking at those photos all i can say is "I'm coming Elizabeth, I'm Coming this is the big one..."

Hope to see the new and improved bunny soon!

VB

Wow, all I can think after seeing those photos is....

"...Bunny down, Code 3, send the paramedics now!"

Send all units, bunny down, call neighboring counties this is an emergency!!!

OMG...that is sure a scary picture...

+1

Rick still had fun too - just amazing and well done.

VB

Archived