TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Please Remove the Candyland Wallpaper

rdragoo

What bored individual came up with the north pole look? One guy at work thought I was shopping for bath and body works products.

:hysterical::hysterical:

And what's the matter you don't believe in Santa??? :finger:

What bored individual came up with the north pole look? One guy at work thought I was shopping for bath and body works products.

you probably aren't supposed to be on this site either during work! lol

Amy

The holiday theme looks inappropriate for a Shelby Automobiles enthusiast site.

You undoubtedly meant to preface your remark with "I think ... ", right?

For example: "I think pre-adolescent fantasy material is inappropriate for adult automobile enthusiasts' sites".

You undoubtedly meant to preface your remark with "I think ... ", right?

For example: "I think pre-adolescent fantasy material is inappropriate for adult automobile enthusiasts' sites".

That's what I said! hysterical3.gif

lighten up and be glad that there ARE others who are in the Christmas spirit. This nation needs to remember Christmas past smile.gif

I love Christmas but I thought this was an adult Shelby automobile enthusiasts' site? There are other sites for Christmas or any holiday.

It seems that sometimes no matter what you do you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. It appears the folks at Shelby American wanted to give us something unique for the holidays and a little different but instead they get beat up over it. It's kind of like TV, if you don't like the channel, change it. The site still works the same and the same info is still there, so whats the problem? A little holiday spirit never hurt anyone.

I for one am happy that Shelby has the Christmas spirit!

Merry Christmas to Team Shelby and all!

Opps can I still say that? :censored:

This is AMERICA!!! Yes you can say Merry Christmas to all :) I, too, am happy that Shelby's Christmas spirit is alive and kickin' and that they aren't afraid to show it!

The nekkid little New Year's Baby running around on the screen should be cool and Valentine's Day with pink hearts, then Easter bunnies :happy feet:

This is AMERICA!!! Yes you can say Merry Christmas to all :) I, too, am happy that Shelby's Christmas spirit is alive and kickin' and that they aren't afraid to show it!

The nekkid little New Year's Baby running around on the screen should be cool and Valentine's Day with pink hearts, then Easter bunnies :happy feet:

a big +1....you bet!

Amy

I'm overpaid and underworked, so I have plenty of paid screw off time. Yes, I do work for the government. Now, if you can get us some 18 inch Alcoa wheels, I might be able to live with the overdone, juvenile wallpaper that has taken over my favorite Shelby site.

Amy

Unless of course you work for Shelby, then you are actually doing work when you are on the site.... :happy feet:

If I worked for SAI, I would be putting in about 15 hours a day just on the site!!! :hysterical:

Hey Amy, yall need some young Texas blood out there yet? Im still waiting for the Team Shelby/Test Track QC position I dream about! :superhero:

Archived