TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Painted rear differental rumors? Any Confirmation yet?

mustanggt500

Just curious as I am going to be in the December "birth" club, has anyone confirmed the rumor of 2010s having their rears painted starting December? Saw a picture of someone selling a 2010 that had like 100 miles on it and the axle was all painted. Nobody was albe to confirm with the seller if this was after market or purchased factory that way.

Would be pretty cool, late, but pretty cool if this is true.

Nic

Nic,

Not yet, but the pics from the auto show for the new v-6 has everything painted in black, but apparently so did the 2010's at the car shows.

Roger

Just curious as I am going to be in the December "birth" club, has anyone confirmed the rumor of 2010s having their rears painted starting December? Saw a picture of someone selling a 2010 that had like 100 miles on it and the axle was all painted. Nobody was albe to confirm with the seller if this was after market or purchased factory that way.

Would be pretty cool, late, but pretty cool if this is true.

Nic

Yeah that would be great to start hearing in from December build date folks. Think mine is a late December build (sticker has not yet posted :( arrrgh! ) but maybe us December folks will get a christmas present for all the pain the rest of the 2010 folks had to go through.

The one MM has right now is a November or October build, the grabber blue one.

Nic

Archived