TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This site looks and works terribly

chuckstang

Well crud and ba hum bug, tis the season, and I for one think change is a good thing and I know we are trying to move forward with some new functionality.

This looks like logging into a JCP Sales Newspaper Add and is still distracting after viewing for a couple of days. Please I'm all about Christmas and the season but.

I am a big believer in understating things and keeping them sharp, simple, & clean........ GG

slapfight.gifredcard.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with the majority of posts this site looks like crap!!! X-mas is a one day holiday if you want this look do it for just that day and not for the next two weeks!!!!!!! LOOKS like a little kids site and not the site of a racing legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with the majority of posts this site looks like crap!!! X-mas is a one day holiday if you want this look do it for just that day and not for the next two weeks!!!!!!! LOOKS like a little kids site and not the site of a racing legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could not agree more- it sucks! I guess I can get along without team shelby until Christmas and only hope they go back to a normal mode

Archived