TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 1/24 Shelby Collectibles?

harristotle

First off I want to give a BIG thank you to Shelby for reaching into the 1/24 realm of diecast. 1/18 are too large for me to really collect right now, however I have a small and slowly growing 1/24 collection.

I snagged up CSX-2000 and the 2010 GT-500 as soon as they were available. To my knowledge they are the only ones of those type of car in 1/24. So again, thank you!

My request is that Shelby take into consideration a couple more subjects in 1/24 scale that don't as of yet exist.

Car number one is the Shelby Cobra Concept. This car is absolutely incredible, and exists in 1/18, 1/43, and 1/64. Please Shelby make an accurate replica of these piece of history. It is one of my favorite cars of all time

Car number two is merely an extension of the first one, the Shelby GR-1 Concept. A Beautiful piece of automotive art that does not exist in 1/24.

My last request is for the greatest American race car ever. The Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe does not exist in 1/24.

I would love to here some feedback from people in regards to these three! Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully these will be taken into consideration.

First off I want to give a BIG thank you to Shelby for reaching into the 1/24 realm of diecast. 1/18 are too large for me to really collect right now, however I have a small and slowly growing 1/24 collection.

I snagged up CSX-2000 and the 2010 GT-500 as soon as they were available. To my knowledge they are the only ones of those type of car in 1/24. So again, thank you!

My request is that Shelby take into consideration a couple more subjects in 1/24 scale that don't as of yet exist.

Car number one is the Shelby Cobra Concept. This car is absolutely incredible, and exists in 1/18, 1/43, and 1/64. Please Shelby make an accurate replica of these piece of history. It is one of my favorite cars of all time

Car number two is merely an extension of the first one, the Shelby GR-1 Concept. A Beautiful piece of automotive art that does not exist in 1/24.

My last request is for the greatest American race car ever. The Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe does not exist in 1/24.

I would love to here some feedback from people in regards to these three! Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully these will be taken into consideration.

Hi, We will be doing a 289 cobra, most likely next year and a daytona coupe as well, the GR-1 is really a ford car, although Carroll designed working for ford, it is theirs to make or License out, we try to build models manufactured by Shelby

Hi, We will be doing a 289 cobra, most likely next year and a daytona coupe as well, the GR-1 is really a ford car, although Carroll designed working for ford, it is theirs to make or License out, we try to build models manufactured by Shelby

Amy, thank you for the fast response! I am very excited to hear about the Daytona Cobra.

I hope that in the future Shelby is able to make the Cobra Concept in 1/24 as well.

Again, thanks for the fast response, and thank you for spreading your reach into the 1/24 arena!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived