TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone having problems with this site in Internet Explorer?

robertlane

We've had a few reports of stability problems with people using IE (Internet Explorer) in conjunction with Vista.

There have been no known issues with any platform using Firefox.

I can't get to any of the forums using IE, but Chrome works.

We've had a few reports of stability problems with people using IE (Internet Explorer) in conjunction with Vista.

Hey Robert...yes, I did, with Vista and Internet Explorer, then works perfect with Firefox...

See you in Jan...

Alex

I'm having so many problems to mention. Have you forgotten that many people have to use a dial-up connection due to geography.What was wrong with the other format?? terrible, I guess I'll have to quit visiting the forum.

It seems that people using IE are having problems. Firefox, Safari and Chrome are not causing issues. I am looking into this further for a solution.

I use XP with IE with no problems accessing it; however, some of the

display graphics are chopped up (including a poll which I cannot read).

-Tom

I find the new posts ... but sometimes its only one page .... and there is no drop down button I can find to go back a week .. or longer.

The graphics are beautiful but when the site has been up its hard to navigate and find things when you been use to a certain way for the past 4 years

The I.E. broweser problem was fixed late last night.

I am working on another skin that will be Team Shelby standard. I hope to have this up within days.

Robert, Like others I'm having a problem viewing the site with IE/XP. The graphics and links are all chopped up which makes it a guess on what you're clicking on.

Steve

No problems here (today or yesterday) with IE/Vista.

Robert, Like others I'm having a problem viewing the site with IE/XP. The graphics and links are all chopped up which makes it a guess on what you're clicking on.

Steve

Any body have any ideas on how to fix the chopped up graphics problem?

Archived