TEAM SHELBY FORUM

svt resonator elim. v JLT intake

cbr1000

Anything's possible, but an even better solution is this:

tn_CPC%20covers%20028.jpg

Jay that looks very nice---when i go to your website the pic of the same product has a very flat paint,unlike the one you posted here whcih matches the gloss of the paint--which way does it come--thanks

Goldgus---was it pretty simple to install both units, no drilling.Im mechanically challenged,but seems pretty simpe changeout and install.I see they have a stripe option on the strut, what was your rationale--thanks PS our cars were made the same day that makes us Irish twins

Jay that looks very nice---when i go to your website the pic of the same product has a very flat paint,unlike the one you posted here whcih matches the gloss of the paint--which way does it come--thanks

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PIC OF THE SVT RESONATOR INSTALLED. I just got mine and would like to see a pic. Thanks !!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PIC OF THE SVT RESONATOR INSTALLED. I just got mine and would like to see a pic. Thanks !!!

I'm assuming you mean the eliminator. Here you go...

BTW I'm ready to pull the trigger on an upgraded SC so my reso eliminator may be for sale..I don't need two

001-2.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm assuming you mean the eliminator. Here you go...

BTW I'm ready to pull the trigger on an upgraded SC so my reso eliminator may be for sale..I don't need two

001-2.jpg

Mullens did you notice a difference in sound or power once you added the eliminator?

Yes on the sound, no on the power. The stock reso makes the whine almost inaudible, except when really getting on it. You can definitely hear a difference with the eliminator, but it's still not as loud as my 08 was. Ford definitely increased sound insulation in the 2010's.

There was a slight increase in power when I installed the TVS :hysterical:

Archived