TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB 09-24-15 REAR BUMPER COVER FIT/ALIGNMENT - BUILT ON OR BEFORE 9/15/2009

Grabber

Thanks Grabber. Wow, a problem my car doesn't have! Amazing!

How about a FRONT BUMPER TSB?!?!?! Many of those reported

Chris,

I feel for you man, your car was literally "dropped at birth"...

Ford should be replacing that thing and sending it to the crusher.

In lieu of, hope they get everything squared away for you soon.

Best,

Neil

If your 2010 Bumper cover is not in perfect alignment with your quarter panel, there is a quick repair / solution for this.

TSB_09_24_15_Bumper_cover_alignment_2010_Mustang.pdf

Hmmmm. Seems like I should have the "improved" mounts installed even though my alignment is adequate, not perfect, but not horrible. My car was produced week of 9/7/2009 so it should be eligible. What do you guys think?

Wow i noticed this on my car about a month ago. The bumper cover keeps poping out slightly, where it meets the quarter panel on the driver side. When i just push it back in, it stays for a while but eventually pops out again. Oh by the way my car is a 2009!!

Rob-Do you know of any fix for this prolem with the 07-09 cars?

My back bumper on the sides does not fit at all, pops out and then when I push it in, it stays for awhile but once I go for a drive it pops out again, I can post pics of this and unlike problems in the past, this is actually very noticeable.

Never really bothered me much for some reason but since they have a tsb for the new cars, why not ours as well.

Rob-Do you know of any fix for this prolem with the 07-09 cars?

My back bumper on the sides does not fit at all, pops out and then when I push it in, it stays for awhile but once I go for a drive it pops out again, I can post pics of this and unlike problems in the past, this is actually very noticeable.

Never really bothered me much for some reason but since they have a tsb for the new cars, why not ours as well.

No TSB on the 2007 - 2009 bumpers. Sorry.

• 2 months later...

Archived