TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dirty Pics

Marc@Kentucky

he needs run out of town on a rail.......that car should never see rain.

Nobody has noticed anything interesting in the background yet? I figured someone would be on that quick...

O.M.G -- Please show us a clean shot

Everybody pipe down, this is what she usually looks like.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=4880

I know how you feel. I just walked in from spending ~ 3 hours cleaning mine. It again looks like the car in my avatar. I like to drive it even when raining. If I could keep it in the garage it wouldn't have looked like yours before my hard labor. One thing I do when washing is complete is I do a 100 MPH blow dry . . . If you know what I mean . . . Heh . . . Heh . . . Heh . . .

Makes for a nice break.

Drive fast, drive safe . . .

:speedie:

I hope you cleaned that car by now. All that dirt is full of pollution and pollution attacks the paint surface. Dirt is also composed of little grains of hard material like silica and they make sandpaper out of silica. You wouldn't leave sandpaper on your car would you?

Yeah, I bet if you looked real close you would see the paint beginning to deteriorate. Might even hear it if listen real close :rant:

I hope you cleaned that car by now. All that dirt is full of pollution and pollution attacks the paint surface. Dirt is also composed of little grains of hard material like silica and they make sandpaper out of silica. You wouldn't leave sandpaper on your car would you?

Yeah, I bet if you looked real close you would see the paint beginning to deteriorate. Might even hear it if listen real close :rant:

ticking.wav

ticking.wav

Don't worry, I washed it with a Brillo pad, so I got all of the particles off. The only thing is, there's no clearcoat left... :headscratch:

:banghead: I had this friend a long time ago, his wife did him a favor. She decided to wash his car for him. She said it was really dirty and she couldn't get some stuff off of it. She decided to use a brillo pad and lots of water, she said it looked great while it was wet! Car was ruined! Good thing it was only a Camaro. :hysterical:

Ouch, nothing like a good matte finish. :hysterical:

:banghead: I had this friend a long time ago, his wife did him a favor. She decided to wash his car for him. She said it was really dirty and she couldn't get some stuff off of it. She decided to use a brillo pad and lots of water, she said it looked great while it was wet! Car was ruined! Good thing it was only a Camaro. :hysterical:

I had a friend who's mom could not get her car to start one cold winter morning (parked outside). It would crank really slow. So, she took a 5 gallon bucket, filled it with hot water, and dumped it over the engine. :doh: Cracked the block.

Good thing it was only a Vega. :hysterical:

Archived