TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A 2006 Shelby GT350 for sale...

SGT/SC#0471

agreed, i however feel a swift kick to the crotch would be an appropriate response for this case

Armorine, you are spot on. This post makes me yearn for the days when we could all get in fights in the sand box and just take care of things right then and there without anyone being expelled or arrested. I believe much of what is wrong in this country stems from the fact that little boys do not get their asses kicked at an early age and, thereby, learn that this is a world of consequences. Good ones if you make good choices, bad ones if your choices are not so good. Okay . . . enough with my rant and philosophy and back to topic.

Jim

Just another example on why SAI is so protective of it's unique parts and badging. If this Chevrolet dealer could be fooled by just some aftermarket decals and snake emblems pilfered from the GT500 just think what a dash plaque or fender emblem would do.

Steve

Armorine, you are spot on. This post makes me yearn for the days when we could all get in fights in the sand box and just take care of things right then and there without anyone being expelled or arrested. I believe much of what is wrong in this country stems from the fact that little boys do not get their asses kicked at an early age and, thereby, learn that this is a world of consequences. Good ones if you make good choices, bad ones if your choices are not so good. Okay . . . enough with my rant and philosophy and back to topic.

Jim

god i miss those days soooo bad. little kids need to be beaten to understand that there's a consequence for EVERY decision we make. i girl i once dated told me that even "the beating of a butterfly's wings changes the world" she was wise beyond her years. pitty they dont make em like that any more :hysterical:

Hate to burst you bubbles...but note the word "Clone" in the ad.

"You can have a Cobra( Shelby GT 350)clone,..."

I am not trying to defend this guy, but I don't see where he is trying to pass it off as a real Shelby.

It was fixed.

It said "You don't see alot of these being posted.We have one and it is sweet.You can have a very rare Shelby gt350,auto,leather and loaded."

Archived