TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll, get well soon

twobjshelbys

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I recommend (if you haven't already) that everyone also posts a get well soon greeting over at Shelby Nation too. Jenni and other staff members from Gardena monitor that site more than this one, so there is a higher probabilty that Carroll will get your good wishes there faster than here.

Best wishes to you Carroll.

May I recommend (if you haven't already) that everyone also posts a get well soon greeting over at Shelby Nation too. Jenni and other staff members from Gardena monitor that site more than this one, so there is a higher probabilty that Carroll will get your good wishes there faster than here.

Best wishes to you Carroll.

Wouldn't happen to have a quick link would you? :lurk:

Guys, Carroll is ok. He is a bit run down and has had a few medication changes that have not sat well with him. Due to his organ transplants he has no imune system, so wih all the flu's and cold going around and being rundown, he is taking it a bit easier.

Amy

Wouldn't happen to have a quick link would you? :lurk:

Sure, but the site is down as of 11:59AM PST. The link is good, but you will have to wait for the site to come back up later.

http://www.shelbynation.com/

Guys, Carroll is ok. He is a bit run down and has had a few medication changes that have not sat well with him. Due to his organ transplants he has no imune system, so wih all the flu's and cold going around and being rundown, he is taking it a bit easier.

Amy

Thanks, Amy. Good to hear. See you all at the Bash.

Amy

Thanks for the update Amy.

Amy

Thanks for the update Amy!

Cheers!

Tony

Hope you are feeling better Carroll. Like they say you can't keep a good man down. Also I would like to wish you, Cloe, and all the people at SAI a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Take care M'nut

Thanks Amy! I was at the museum in Boulder on the 5th as well. The folks there seemed concerned that the guests might be upset that Carroll didn't make it. Many were disappointed of course, but all I got from anyone was genuine heart-felt concern for Carroll. I didn't hear a single complaint. The whole crowd just went dead silent when they put his call on the speakers. It was good to hear from him, and the crowd just went nuts shouting out their get well wishes at the end of the call, but I think Carroll may have already hung up and not heard us. Too bad. The love and admiration that crowd projected at him would have healed most anything. On a positive note, the drivers and other Shelby American celebrities there all signed tons of posters for free! True gentlemen!

According to Carroll's twitter on Shelby Nation, he's "feeling great and back to work"!

Take care of yourself, Carroll, and have a great Christmas!

Archived