TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No more 40ths???

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don,

I probably have more 40th seat time than the rest of you guys combined!!! happy feet.gifhysterical.gif

Stuart

No such luck, Stuart. Just busted 35k before I put it away last month. It would have been much more if it weren't for the upgrade problems this summer. I didn't have the car for like 4 months...

No such luck, Stuart. Just busted 35k before I put it away last month. It would have been much more if it weren't for the upgrade problems this summer. I didn't have the car for like 4 months...

FB,

I forgot about you... Also, Just Tony (haven't seen/heard from him)...

Stuart

OK, just trying to get back to the original question in this thread...why is the 40th not offered in any of the new marketing material? Is the package sold out or just not being marketed for some reason? If it is the latter, can someone tell us why? Roger?

It just makes the 40th that much more Rare if they quit production

OK, just trying to get back to the original question in this thread...why is the 40th not offered in any of the new marketing material? Is the package sold out or just not being marketed for some reason? If it is the latter, can someone tell us why? Roger?

So why then, has it been eliminated from most of the marketing info?

In the very beginning of this package, I think I read somewhere, it might even have been from Amy, that the package would be offered for three years. That would be through 2010. After that it would be shut down. I have to believe that most folks that wanted this package have gotten it.

I also have to believe, that in this economy, many who would be getting this package or any package for that matter, are sitting on the fence.

In the very beginning of this package, I think I read somewhere, it might even have been from Amy, that the package would be offered for three years. That would be through 2010. After that it would be shut down. I have to believe that most folks that wanted this package have gotten it.

I also have to believe, that in this economy, many who would be getting this package or any package for that matter, are sitting on the fence.

I agree with you, if they haven't pulled the trigger by now...they probably won't.

There may be something to be optimistic about here. We might be making automotive history by having an anniversary car being produced year after year. I never checked into this, I may have the facts wrong, but I don't recall this happening. Future enthusiast might appreciate these unusual, gorgeous cars. My kid 30 years from now along with BJ will enjoy sharing how this was possible. Like I said, I know nothing on this subject, just trying to find some good points. Three years ago, I felt so fortunate to be able to be part of this special group, little did I know it would go on for months, let alone year after year. Wonder if it has anything to do with the double secret prpbation thing? Merry Christmas everyone, and hope Santa brings those 40th leather jackets today and all the other nice mods you all want.smile.gif

There may be something to be optimistic about here. We might be making automotive history by having an anniversary car being produced year after year. I never checked into this, I may have the facts wrong, but I don't recall this happening. Future enthusiast might appreciate these unusual, gorgeous cars. My kid 30 years from now along with BJ will enjoy sharing how this was possible. Like I said, I know nothing on this subject, just trying to find some good points. Three years ago, I felt so fortunate to be able to be part of this special group, little did I know it would go on for months, let alone year after year. Wonder if it has anything to do with the double secret prpbation thing? Merry Christmas everyone, and hope Santa brings those 40th leather jackets today and all the other nice mods you all want.smile.gif

Been off for a while; do they now offer a 40th jacket??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived