TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Granatelli Motor Sports Weld-On Subframe installed at TPS

me32

Well i got my Granatelli Motor Sports Weld-On Subframes installed today at TPS. Took some time but got done right. wanna thank the nice guys at TPS for spending the extra time to make sure the subframes were installed right. the car feels tighter an more solid. i know it added weight but im fine with that. got some before an after pics

Before

Subframesinstalled002.jpg

Subframesinstalled003.jpg

Subframesinstalled005.jpg

After

Subframesinstalled006.jpg

Subframesinstalled008.jpg

Subframesinstalled009.jpg

this is a mode i want to do. Quantum came up with a design to use on my vert. Was it worth it?

because i really like having a strong an stiff chassi i would say yes its well worth it. i know for a fact if i had a vert i would have them installed an modified to work with your exstiting vert under support system already installed by ford. do you have pics of this Quantum subframe connectors?

because i really like having a strong an stiff chassi i would say yes its well worth it. i know for a fact if i had a vert i would have them installed an modified to work with your exstiting vert under support system already installed by ford. do you have pics of this Quantum subframe connectors?

I do not but will be in contact with them next week about the mods.

this is a mode i want to do. Quantum came up with a design to use on my vert. Was it worth it?

Looks sweet me32. I hadn't heard about a chassis subframe mod that would work with the Vert. It always seems the factory Vert frame gets in the way. Any info on this bradenbb would be appreciated.

Archived