TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Possible Replacement Lower Grill Insert

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2009-M...=item439baf0ed5

Can one of our members that is smarter than me with more experience look at this item and give an opinion if it might be a worthwhile modification for a member that would like to do something with the lower insert area of the Shelby Grill, this would have been really neat if the cut out had a place for fog lights also. I sent an e-mail to the seller asking if it would fit in the GT/CS facia used on Shelby Mustangs....

Just my thoughts, I thought this product had potential...... :headscratch:

Glenn

^ Not sure, but you could just as easily add these or similar ducts to the honeycomb inserts on the SGT front fascia, if the look appeals to you.

Exactly, I'm still deciding Shelby inserts, Agent47 inserts, or custom... with custom I would be looking for ducts similiar to what was added in the ebay auction.

That kinda figures, the fog light kit from SAI was a pain to install according to most posts, this looked to simple and too easy just snapping it in the honeycomb slots. Oh well.

Glenn

I had my friendly FORD Dealer install the SAI fog light kit and lower billet chrome grill. They did an excellent job. Absolutely no problems with the lights.

I had my friendly FORD Dealer install the SAI fog light kit and lower billet chrome grill. They did an excellent job. Absolutely no problems with the lights.

Can you share how much it was for the install, I got a e-mail from the guy on ebay stating he was working on a prototype for shelbys. I personally liked his with the clean round bezel insert, but would also like some lower grill lights that actually put out some light

Glenn

Archived