TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weather in Terlingua

VorpalBunny

please keep all the white stuff south of the Red River;sun is out and if it drys tomorrow I will be on the tractor fixing my road......Speaking of Bunnies....do you hear a lonesome howl in the night?

I hear a whole pack of Coyotes on steroids are coming that direction; Warren seems to be leading the pack with Rick and Mike close behind....

Terlingua could begin to look like a zoo

Doc Scott

Well, just had to doodle this one...

FullMoonBunny.jpg

:censored::angry22: And "they" are calling for more snow here again tonight, tomorrow, and Friday!!!!! :banghead:

Now I am afraid, very afraid!

Stay dry and warm Blip and thanks for your art!!!

Fear the Bunny,

VB

Its pretty close to that full moon;dragged the road good enough to get Rebels 007 T-Bird out for a bath and run to lube the gears; tomorrow new filters on the Bronco and pull it in for some serious facelifting.

Need to wash 1500 miles off the 500 and clean dust off the Hertz.

Still waiting on paperwork so the Bentley can begin its trek to the USA

I'm ready for spring!!!!!

Doc Scott

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm goooood questions Doc.

It is so hot you could cook toast on the ground this week.

But, there has been some lovely afternoon storms the past week that have cooled it off each afternoon and greened it up.

But this week is supposed to be a scorcher - 105-112.

Should cool off again by next week.

Still, a hot day in Terlingua beats a cooler day anywhere else :drool: You can always shade up, get something cold to drink, or better yet haul on down the road with the top down and the windows open feeling the breeze - just watch out for those dangerous Rabbits! :doh:

VB

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

the weather here. It varies allot by elevation and location. About 85 in the Basin (Mountains today), about 95 at my office, Panther Junction which is mid-elevation and 103 at the river - Lajiats/Terlingua.

VB

Archived