TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Protected Forums

Oh8SnakeDriver

Any one else having problems getting into the Team Shelby Club House and the Q & A with Amy sections Team Shelby? I have not been able to get into these two sections and I am a TS member? I tried to PM Robert Lane but this site would not let me.

Mike

Any one else having problems getting into the Team Shelby Club House and the Q & A with Amy sections Team Shelby? I have not been able to get into these two sections and I am a TS member? I tried to PM Robert Lane but this site would not let me.

Mike

Mike

Email sharone@shelbyautos.com for assistance.

Your Team Shelby member status is showing up as a basic membership which doesn't let you in the above mentioned areas. If you are a paying member of Team Shelby Sharon can get it straightened out for you.

Steve

Yup having same problem .

Have you guys paid for your renewals for this year? It does not show you as a active club member, if you have paid please e-mail Robert and he can figure this out for you.

Sharon

Have you guys paid for your renewals for this year? It does not show you as a active club member, if you have paid please e-mail Robert and he can figure this out for you.

Sharon

I thought T.S sends out renewal notices ?

I thought T.S sends out renewal notices ?

We send them out by e-mail so the system should have sent you an e-mail when you where about to expire,

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...f=110&id=21

If you do not see the TS logo under your name your are expired you can go to the following link to renew and this will allow you access again to the protected forums.

Sharon

We send them out by e-mail so the system should have sent you an e-mail when you where about to expire,

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...f=110&id=21

If you do not see the TS logo under your name your are expired you can go to the following link to renew and this will allow you access again to the protected forums.

Sharon

I guess I`am expired Thanks will renew.

Sharon,

I guess I'm expired too!!! I did not get any renewal notice via e-mail Or any other mail for that matter. I just checked my TS membership card and it says 2009, so I figured that I was still an active member. Will re-up now. Thanks for the update.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Sharon,

I guess I'm expired too!!! I did not get any renewal notice via e-mail Or any other mail for that matter. I just checked my TS membership card and it says 2009, so I figured that I was still an active member. Will re-up now. Thanks for the update.

Mike

When I go to the link it just sends me back to the forum. when i go to "join team shelby" it just sends me back to the forum. It seems to just be looping. I would love to renew if I am expired. casey (CASE12). casey.hill@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, Casey

Archived