TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEED HELP FROM A TS MEMBER

1badsho

I just sold the Vista blue GT 500 thats been advertised on TS for $38900 .... the new owner is in Ca and he will ship the car out there.

He would like someone near FT Recovery OH to look at the car and he will pay for your services... to make sure the car is as described since he wont set eyes on it until it arrives via shipping

pm me

thanks !

I just sold the Vista blue GT 500 thats been advertised on TS for $38900 .... the new owner is in Ca and he will ship the car out there.

He would like someone near FT Recovery OH to look at the car and he will pay for your services... to make sure the car is as described since he wont set eyes on it until it arrives via shipping

pm me

thanks !

Don,

I would go and assist; however, Ft Recovery is on the opposite side of Ohio from me--Indiana border... Sorry I couldn't help.

Stuart

pm me

thanks !

I don't know if I understand. You live in Florida and the new owner's in California, and he's shipping it to Ohio?

FYI I work in Dayton sometimes, which is 1.5 hours drive. I can make this happen if you want.

Guys thanks

The guy lives in Californea ... and will never see the car until it arrives via transport.

He will have the car shipped from that dealer in OHIO ... directly to Californea. Thats why I am trying to get someone to look at the car.

Time frame is pretty soon ... Customer wont consumate the sale until i get a third set of eyes to look at it. The dealer will keep the car in the showroom 2 weeks .... so I need to get someone to inspect the car ... get the new owner to finialize the sale and get it shipped all in two weeks !

Also .... anyone who knows of a RELIABLE TRANSPORT company .. I need one ASAP

I don't know if I understand. You live in Florida and the new owner's in California, and he's shipping it to Ohio?

FYI I work in Dayton sometimes, which is 1.5 hours drive. I can make this happen if you want.

pm sent

All set! :happy feet:

:salute:

U DA MAN :happy feet: :happy feet:

Car will be looked at around 2pm !!!!!

Thanks Gabe !

Archived