TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw Grabber Blue With White Stripes Today

lawdude

I have a black/black on order with Michael Morris. Had court today just 10 miles north of him so I stopped in to say hello on the way back home. Sitting in the showroom was a Grabber Blue/White. Beautiful car, just not the color I'm interested in. I think all that car needs is a new owner with a heavy foot.

I have a black/black on order with Michael Morris. Had court today just 10 miles north of him so I stopped in to say hello on the way back home. Sitting in the showroom was a Grabber Blue/White. Beautiful car, just not the color I'm interested in. I think all that car needs is a new owner with a heavy foot.

You must be excited about getting the car.I know Todd is here in Atl, and me, and havent see any other 10s yet.Ill have to ask Blue how many there are here in Atl.Theres a great cruise this Sunday at Paneras bread on 120 loop in Marietts, in the Avenues shopping center.Theres usualy a number of Shelbys there 1till 11AM. Mustnag o8 will be there.bob

You must be excited about getting the car.I know Todd is here in Atl, and me, and havent see any other 10s yet.Ill have to ask Blue how many there are here in Atl.Theres a great cruise this Sunday at Paneras bread on 120 loop in Marietts, in the Avenues shopping center.Theres usualy a number of Shelbys there 1till 11AM. Mustnag o8 will be there.bob

I live slightly south of the metro area - Valdosta. I probably won't make one of those until I have my Shelby.

I live slightly south of the metro area - Valdosta. I probably won't make one of those until I have my Shelby.

OK post pics when you get it.MM does a real good job being careful leaning it up for you.Wonder if youll be gettig the new painted rear end??

theres been ahuge flap because Ford deosnt treat the rear ends in the Shelbys--never have--and theyve been rustung quickly.After alot of flap from the 2010 owners, theyve agreed to start treating the rears with black paint,and i thought it was to start in Dec--im sure one of the TS memebers will correct any details---you can search the forum and see the ifno--bob

Ill have to ask Blue how many there are here in Atl.

Can't tell you the cities that the Shelbys went to..but currently, I see 19 convertibles in Georgia. Also, there's another Red/Silver Convertible in Georgia now. It was produced on 10-26.

I don't have the updated coupe figures yet.

Can't tell you the cities that the Shelbys went to..but currently, I see 19 convertibles in Georgia. Also, there's another Red/Silver Convertible in Georgia now. It was produced on 10-26.

I don't have the updated coupe figures yet.

BOOOO!!

theres been ahuge flap because Ford deosnt treat the rear ends in the Shelbys--never have--and theyve been rustung quickly.After alot of flap from the 2010 owners, theyve agreed to start treating the rears with black paint,and i thought it was to start in Dec--im sure one of the TS memebers will correct any details---you can search the forum and see the ifno--bob

i mean no offense, but what kind of source do you have for this information? has this been confirmed by anyone who has received a 2010 with a painted rear? anyone seen a painted rear out of the factory?

mine was built 12/1, the first day of December. the first day that, if this rumor is true, we will see a painted rear.

anyway, i ask what is your source for this information? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

i mean no offense, but what kind of source do you have for this information? has this been confirmed by anyone who has received a 2010 with a painted rear? anyone seen a painted rear out of the factory?

mine was built 12/1, the first day of December. the first day that, if this rumor is true, we will see a painted rear.

anyway, i ask what is your source for this information? :rolleyes:

They were doing testing back in October on the painted rear. This was from a source inside of SVT. It was assumed that they would start shipping them in December but no guarantee.

Can't tell you the cities that the Shelbys went to..

Actually, you can...as long as you have a full PDF Editor program, not just a reader.

There are white boxes covering the entries for delivery dealer -- I've been going through each sticker and deleting those boxes to see which dealer it was originally shipped to. I think you can still do this with the 2010 window stickers as well!

Archived