TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dodge Build sheet

BobsShelbyDakota

Has anyone ever found a build sheet in their S/Dak? I have not but I did find one for my 1988 Daytona Shelby Z.

Bob

Yes they have and no I haven't.

The ones that have been found were under the passenger side carpet towards the transmission tunnel. My S/Dak didn't have one but another S/Dak that's vin number was one digit before mine did have it. I'm talking the 17 digit vin number and not the dash number, so here are two identicals trucks built minutes apart and one did while the other didn't. Typical assembly line consistency ;)

Steve

PS- Also keep in mind that Dodge trucks and vans had mini build sheet labels stuck to the underneath of the hood showing all the RPO codes used on that vehicle. Most of these labels fell off before delivery. They are about 2.5" tall by 6" wide. The Dakota's had two of them on each hood.

PS- Also keep in mind that Dodge trucks and vans had mini build sheet labels stuck to the underneath of the hood showing all the RPO codes used on that vehicle. Most of these labels fell off before delivery. They are about 2.5" tall by 6" wide. The Dakota's had two of them on each hood.

I have both of the labels on my dakota

Archived