TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Twin Turbo-Magazine Coverage

garagelogic

First and foremost, I want to thank all of the folks at RTM Productions, Dynospeed Racing, Hellion Power Systems and Revan Racing for all of their time, patience, consideration and hard work they put in on my car. Steve, Cam, Joe, Rick, John, Jeff and Van, I cannot adequately express how much I appreciate what you have done for me and if I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Special thanks also needs to be given to my magnificent wife who has put up with my automotive shenanigans for years and had to listen to me drone on endlessly about this particular project for the past few weeks.

Props also need to go out to Ford Motor Company for producing such a great starting platform. As you will see in the PowerBlock magazine article I have linked to below, very little need to be changed/added to the GT500 to accommodate the Hellraiser kit.

Please take a few minutes to check out this December issue of PowerBlock Magazine and be sure to click on the links embedded in the article to learn more about the organizations who helped make this build happen.

www.powerblockmag.com

First and foremost, I want to thank all of the folks at RTM Productions, Dynospeed Racing, Hellion Power Systems and Revan Racing for all of their time, patience, consideration and hard work they put in on my car. Steve, Cam, Joe, Rick, John, Jeff and Van, I cannot adequately express how much I appreciate what you have done for me and if I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Special thanks also needs to be given to my magnificent wife who has put up with my automotive shenanigans for years and had to listen to me drone on endlessly about this particular project for the past few weeks.

Props also need to go out to Ford Motor Company for producing such a great starting platform. As you will see in the PowerBlock magazine article I have linked to below, very little need to be changed/added to the GT500 to accommodate the Hellraiser kit.

Please take a few minutes to check out this December issue of PowerBlock Magazine and be sure to click on the links embedded in the article to learn more about the organizations who helped make this build happen.

www.powerblockmag.com

WHAT!?!? No horsepower numbers??? C'mon man!

www.powerblockmag.com

No numbers?Are you kidding me , please give me back my 2 minutes for reading that story.
Oh, you wanted some numbers?! LOL!

As much as we wanted to have them in the article, the final numbers were not available for the magazine deadline, so we did not include them. Don't worry, once I have them, I will post up the results and a dyno sheet.

Since it is a web-based magazine, once we have those numbers, we can update the on-line article with them.

Archived