TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What cleaners, polishes, and waxes does SAI use?

350steps

This is in no way intended to undermine the advice relative to cleaners, polishes and waxes, offered by both the novice and professional on this forum.....but I am curious.....given the historically significant, and irreplaceable, collection in the Shelby Museum what cleaners, polishes, and waxes does the staff use on the cars (if any)?? I've heard that some pieces will never be restored as this would diminish their historical significance, but I don't know if this applies to every piece in the collection? Can the museum staff shed some light on this??....thanks.....

This is in no way intended to undermine the advice relative to cleaners, polishes and waxes, offered by both the novice and professional on this forum.....but I am curious.....given the historically significant, and irreplaceable, collection in the Shelby Museum what cleaners, polishes, and waxes does the staff use on the cars (if any)?? I've heard that some pieces will never be restored as this would diminish their historical significance, but I don't know if this applies to every piece in the collection? Can the museum staff shed some light on this??....thanks.....

A question like this might be better posted in the general Team Shelby area where it will be seen by more people?

Archived