TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Ordered the Kicker System!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could not resist that price for the Kicker System, under $900 shipped. Should be a good Winter Project for me, can not wait to hear the results. :happy feet: :drool: :happy feet:

congrats! I am still on the fence.....still got what 35 hours?? :headscratch: I can't help but wonder if this is as good as it sounds while using the same head unit....just can't make up my mind.....Craig

congrats! I am still on the fence.....still got what 35 hours?? :headscratch: I can't help but wonder if this is as good as it sounds while using the same head unit....just can't make up my mind.....Craig

You can always get it, wait to install it and listen to mine ! Then if you don't like it, sell it to another member.

Good luck deciding

Andrew

You can always get it, wait to install it and listen to mine ! Then if you don't like it, sell it to another member.

Good luck deciding

Andrew

ah, you remembered! 6 minutes and 14 secs of some of the best music! Lynard ROCKS! Now you really got me thinking HARD about the KICKer!! My wife is going to really dislike you if I order cuz I am going to blame all of you!!! :hysterical: Craig

ah, you remembered! 6 minutes and 14 secs of some of the best music! Lynard ROCKS! Now you really got me thinking HARD about the KICKer!! My wife is going to really dislike you if I order cuz I am going to blame all of you!!! :hysterical: Craig

This is one mod that she can't see (head unit is the same) and she has never looked in the trunk .......

I call it the Kick HER !

Good luck deciding

Andrew

Hey,

I have the Kicker Premium with the Shaker 500 head unit. I cannot overstate or over emphasize HOW WORTH it this was! The difference is beyond 100% best money I have spent and I am not that wealthy - it was a stretch but so worth it.

WOW.

VB

Hey,

I have the Kicker Premium with the Shaker 500 head unit. I cannot overstate or over emphasize HOW WORTH it this was! The difference is beyond 100% best money I have spent and I am not that wealthy - it was a stretch but so worth it.

WOW.

VB

Maybe you can drive to Georgia tonight (real fast) so Craig can listen to it and make up his mind !!!!

Mine should be here on Thursday, can't wait!!!!!!

and yeah Sherri you got it made all your mods are "wife" approved !!!

Take Care

Andrew

Maybe you can drive to Georgia tonight (real fast) so Craig can listen to it and make up his mind !!!!

Mine should be here on Thursday, can't wait!!!!!!

and yeah Sherri you got it made all your mods are "wife" approved !!!

Take Care

Andrew

well, I had a choice to make....spend the $ for the kicker or spend $1800 on the restoration project...let's just say I am going to have to let the KR pipes be my music for awhile...got to get this project car finished! Craig (btw, rained like cats and dogs all day here in Atlanta)

When I told my wife it was 30% off last weekend she insisted I order it. She has not liked the sound compared to the Mach 460 in our 03 Cobra, so I couldn't get it order fast enough. December issue of Modified Mustangs did a install article in the tech section. My only question is our orders only show 2 speakers for the front doors plus the subs. What do you do about the rears??? I know you can purchase them seperatly but are they saying you no longer need rear speakers with this system. The MM article shows them swapping out the rears also. I am perplexed, any input guys and gals? :happy feet: but :headscratch:

When I told my wife it was 30% off last weekend she insisted I order it. She has not liked the sound compared to the Mach 460 in our 03 Cobra, so I couldn't get it order fast enough. December issue of Modified Mustangs did a install article in the tech section. My only question is our orders only show 2 speakers for the front doors plus the subs. What do you do about the rears??? I know you can purchase them seperatly but are they saying you no longer need rear speakers with this system. The MM article shows them swapping out the rears also. I am perplexed, any input guys and gals? :happy feet: but :headscratch:

From the Shelby Store page

......These complete kits include: 2 Pair Of 6x8" Speakers,

Hope this helps

Andrew

From the Shelby Store page

......These complete kits include: 2 Pair Of 6x8" Speakers,

Hope this helps

Andrew

My mistake, thanks for pointing out. I guess the picture of 2 speakers and the x2 threw me off. Can't wait to get this and get it installed, although I really won't be able to enjoy till spring. We're supposed to get mixed rain and snow tonight wich means ole Shelly girl is away for the winter.

Just tracked mine and it got held up somewhere in the Midwest due to "Adverse Weather Conditions " guess I will have to wait until next week to install it !

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Take Care

Andrew

Mine arrived today and thank goodness it all fits in the trunk so I can hide it from the wife until I can get it installed

web.jpg

Take Care

Andrew

I gotcha number..............

867-5309

I got your number on the wall

Stay warm this weekend

Andrew

well, I don't think I am going to call......I was putting together my "script" so I wouldn't mess it up and the more I tried the worse it got.................

ring, ring, ring......

Hello-

yes, may I speak w/ the lady of the house?

yes, this is she.....

hello, I was calling to verify if this was the lady w/ the junk in the trunk?

oops, that didn't sound right....

um, I mean, are you the one with KICKER in the rear?

dang, that sounded even worse.....

aw forget it Lady, just check the trunk of Andrews Shelby! BYE :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Archived