TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR-Raffle

racingtosaveanimals

Maybe they'll extend it again. :lurk:

Maybe it will become a Valentine's Day raffle.

If it is a 50 - 50, that cash will cover a lot of mods for someone's current ride.

True. There's a lot of stuff I want to get for my car.

Hmm, I find it interesting that there is no information available....

Got an email stating I did not win. Agree that it would be better to see a link to some kind of details. Maybe Robert will post something if he has a better connection to the results.

Tom

I would like to say thanks to all the guys at Team Shelby who helped with this event. I had the pleasure to meet many of you at the Shelby Bash in Vegas. A PR is being prepared and will be sent over to Robert so he can offically spread the word about the winner. I am glad to say the winner was a Team Shelby Member !!! The winner has been contacted and is very excited.

A special thanks to anyone who bought tickets. This will allow Guardians of Animals to continue touching lives through Animal Rescue and would not be possible without support of people just like you. Thanks so Much!!!

I would like to say thanks to all the guys at Team Shelby who helped with this event. I had the pleasure to meet many of you at the Shelby Bash in Vegas. A PR is being prepared and will be sent over to Robert so he can offically spread the word about the winner. I am glad to say the winner was a Team Shelby Member !!! The winner has been contacted and is very excited.

A special thanks to anyone who bought tickets. This will allow Guardians of Animals to continue touching lives through Animal Rescue and would not be possible without support of people just like you. Thanks so Much!!!

Did you guys sell enough tickets to give the car away or did the TS member win the 50/50 deal?

Archived