TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tour of Shelby LasVegas

Soft Top

Last Monday (Nov. 23rd.) my wife and I took the tour of Shelby Automotive in Vegas. We were in Vegas for a wk. and were not leaving without the tour. WHAT A TOUR.....It far exceeded my expectations and to boot it got my wife's attention. Thanks to Steve who hosted and narr :happy feet: ated the tour. Steve you did a perfect job and we thank you very much. It was the highlite of our tour. We had my buddy and his wife with us and they enjoyed it so much that she e-mailed me today and said she would seriously like to buy him a Shelby and surprise him with the keys. He likes the Grabber Orange Super Snake. At any rate sooner or later everyone should go on the tour.

Thanks again Steve.

Gord :happy feet:

Last Monday (Nov. 23rd.) my wife and I took the tour of Shelby Automotive in Vegas. We were in Vegas for a wk. and were not leaving without the tour. WHAT A TOUR.....It far exceeded my expectations and to boot it got my wife's attention. Thanks to Steve who hosted and narr :happy feet: ated the tour. Steve you did a perfect job and we thank you very much. It was the highlite of our tour. We had my buddy and his wife with us and they enjoyed it so much that she e-mailed me today and said she would seriously like to buy him a Shelby and surprise him with the keys. He likes the Grabber Orange Super Snake. At any rate sooner or later everyone should go on the tour.

Thanks again Steve.

Gord :happy feet:

It is a cool tour indeed. What a great surprize a Shelby would be.

Archived