TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christmas decorations

We decorated indoors and set up the formal tree on Friday. No Black Friday madness for us. I set up my 3 pink tropical trees last weekend. I had to buy the two smaller this year ones since I have so many pink flamingo and tropical ornaments. That didn't stop me from buying 3 more art Macy's 1/2 off sale Saturday. My light up seasonal pink flamingo traded his Pilgrim outfit for his Santa suit last Friday :happy feet:

I spent all day yesterday working on the outside lighting. I had to leave all of trees 3/4 finished and run out for more strings of lights as the trees grew that much since last year. The guys on the NTT thread told me I needed to buy the animated pink flamingo for my lawn I saw at Target last week, regardless or in spite of that Judy says. Who am I to argue with such a gifted bunch? I but haven't set him up yet. I might have to ask you guys for bail money when she sees him later this week :hysterical:

I ended up finishing at 7 PM last night. I got out my camera to take pictures but only snapped one when the battery went dead :banghead:

We decorated indoors and set up the formal tree on Friday. No Black Friday madness for us. I set up my 3 pink tropical trees last weekend. I had to buy the two smaller this year ones since I have so many pink flamingo and tropical ornaments. That didn't stop me from buying 3 more art Macy's 1/2 off sale Saturday. My light up seasonal pink flamingo traded his Pilgrim outfit for his Santa suit last Friday :happy feet:

I spent all day yesterday working on the outside lighting. I had to leave all of trees 3/4 finished and run out for more strings of lights as the trees grew that much since last year. The guys on the NTT thread told me I needed to buy the animated pink flamingo for my lawn I saw at Target last week, regardless or in spite of that Judy says. Who am I to argue with such a gifted bunch? I but haven't set him up yet. I might have to ask you guys for bail money when she sees him later this week :hysterical:

I ended up finishing at 7 PM last night. I got out my camera to take pictures but only snapped one when the battery went dead :banghead:

:waiting:

with the arm in a sling after surgery not available until 2010.....no decorations for us..........Probably not even the fresh tree i look forward to so very much each year.......

count your blessings guys....at least you are able to get out there and do it.........

Sucks, bro. I've used fake trees for 10 years or so. They look real and are much easier -

Welll......... :hysterical:

:lastyear: Okay, you're right. This is last year's model.

Wait til I remember to chagre my camera battery. I have pics of this year's threesome to download. You probably never saw so much pink in one place :drool:

That is unless one of Keith's gals flashed you :fear:

:lastyear: Okay, you're right. This is last year's model.

Wait til I remember to chagre my camera battery. I have pics of this year's threesome to download. You probably never saw so much pink in one place :drool:You forget I drove big trucks for 20 years!

That is unless one of Keith's gals flashed you :fear:

Gave up on the real trees a few years back while overseas. Fake trees are nice now and can be put up at Thanksgiving and taken down after New Years and not have to worry about burning down the house! Plus the lights are already on it :)

Now, my Shelby is real.

Here are the new ornaments for this year. It is getting tougher to find ones I don't have or like. I told Judy I have to be careful as there is a fine line between tastefull and tacky. Obviously I'm all about the tastefull :hysterical:

Pinktree2009002.jpg

Pinktree2009001.jpg

Archived