TEAM SHELBY FORUM

09SS0044 on Ebay

What will it cost to replaced the front facia that has been drilled for the front license plate? Looks like he/she traded it in for a Caddy. Probably wanted a high performace car that was boulevard smooth. He will get the boulevard smooth with the Caddy.

Jim

What will it cost to replaced the front facia that has been drilled for the front license plate? Looks like he/she traded it in for a Caddy. Probably wanted a high performace car that was boulevard smooth. He will get the boulevard smooth with the Caddy.

Jim

I think you could fill in the holes and have it restripped and NEVER know the tag was there.

MM

Jim

This is just a guess but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the bumper wasn't drilled into until it got to Morrie's dealership. The damage caused by their .50 cent plastic L/P frame, or should I call it advertising frame, is a shame.

Steve

This is just a guess but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the bumper wasn't drilled into until it got to Morrie's dealership. The damage caused by their .50 cent plastic L/P frame, or should I call it advertising frame, is a shame.

Steve

My eyes aren't all that great but it looks like the frame is sans screws. Anyone got better eyes?

I wonder if they used DS tape, like I'm gonna do once I get cited by Co. Springs finest...

Phill Pollard

My eyes aren't all that great but it looks like the frame is sans screws. Anyone got better eyes?

I wonder if they used DS tape, like I'm gonna do once I get cited by Co. Springs finest...

I answered my own question once I got out my 'old man magnifiers'.

Naw, there's screws there. Silver ones. I'd still hope they used DS tape and just used screws to hold the dealer plaque in place.

But *man*, what a sweet lookin' car.

Phill Pollard

Archived