TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Owners 725 Option

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a set of the iridiums I will put in this spring as well, just to make sure....the gap on the iridiums is.030 and the regular tr6s is .035 ?

Thanks

I gap mine tighter because of the recommendation of my tuner. You should stick with the Kenne Bell specification. ,035 and all is well.

Van

there wasn't even enough time spent making sure the SAI response in this thread was grammatically correct and complete...if the in-process car check was conducted in the same manner...

Micheal,

Other than commenting on the grammatical errors in the SAI posts what is your constructive contribution to this topic?

I do not want to turn this into a "pick on SAI" thread, but I must say I am not a loyal customer anymore (although my admiration for Carroll Shelby will live forever). Must also say that I love my SS (even though it had stock plugs). The product is great and attention to detail is good as well, but dealing with SAI throughout the building process was not a pleasent experience. I have had several cars built. From streetrods to offroad trucks and the SAI experience was the worst experience even though it was the easiest build. I love the new GT350, and would buy one if I could get one off the Ford lot like a KR, but the thought of going through the building process again with SAI is a deal killer for me. I am honestly posting this in hopes they will improve there customer service. If not I see though times in there future.

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. While you may not have had a pleasant experience, the best way to provide suggestions and improve customer service is to contact us directly so we can deal with the issue. I am reachable 24/7. You have my number. I believe I have responded to every concern you may brought to my attention during my time here and would welcome a phone call to resolve any issues you may still have that we have not resolved. We are glad you are enjoying your Super Snake.

Roger

Archived