TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 TERLINGUA

No one has done one. Last word I heard is that they will not be doing them at this time. Maybe later.

The following is just opinion. I have no facts.

I would guess is the 2010 would require all new fascias to be produced for the front and the rear. As few cars that are being built, it just might not be worth the investment that SAI would have to make unless they could share the fascia with another car - say a GT350?

No one has done one. Last word I heard is that they will not be doing them at this time. Maybe later.

The following is just opinion. I have no facts.

I would guess is the 2010 would require all new fascias to be produced for the front and the rear. As few cars that are being built, it just might not be worth the investment that SAI would have to make unless they could share the fascia with another car - say a GT350?

+1...my sources have told me the same thing...no 2010 (new body style) Terlinguas at this time

With Ford's announcement regarding the upgraded 2011 V6 Mustang; I think 2011 Terlinguas would fly out the door. If they build it and make it available for verts, I will buy one. With a few mods in the suspension, light weight wheels and tires, brakes and a small sc/cold air kit, I suspect the 2011 Terlingua could be a killer road course car. :shift:

Archived