TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Featured Mustang Profile: Rick Yates' 2007 Shelby GT/SC

08SGT1977

Team Shelby member Rick Yates (pottydr) has a new online article detailing his 2007 Shelby GT/SC. I was fortunate enough to meet Rick at the Shelby 427 drag strip events earlier this year. Rick is a great guy and fellow Shelby enthusiast. He even gave me a ride in the passenger seat down the drag strip! He has done a really nice job with this very special Shelby Mustang. Nice write-up about a very nice Shelby.

http://mustangs.about.com/od/2007/a/rick-yates-shelby.htm

All true about both Rick and his car. If you make it to the Bash in January 2010, make sure you find Rick and introduce yourself. He is just a great guy and has a wealth of information about these cars we drive.

Jim

All true about both Rick and his car. If you make it to the Bash in January 2010, make sure you find Rick and introduce yourself. He is just a great guy and has a wealth of information about these cars we drive.

Jim

My mom liked him to : )

There was a couple of mistakes in the article, I have emailed him the correct items to be changed, 12.04 in Bakersfield Famosa strip 71' 420 above sea level, wasnt car of the month in these forms, was in the shelbyautos forum, but still is a great car and I still wont sell it, Rick

Archived