TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sears Black Friday floor jacks

cbr1000

Sears has a "50% off sale 3 ton floor jack with 3 ton stands and 36 inch creeper, lifting range 5 1/4 in to 19 3/4 in" for $74.99.

Seems like a good deal for jack, jack stands, and creeper. Although, I really don't need the creeper...I don't think.

They also have the 2 1/4 ton floor jack for $24.99 or 3 ton for $59.99.

Should I get the package for $74.99 or for about the same price I could go with one of the other floor jacks and Rhino Ramps.

I do have a couple SUV's at the house, but in 10 years have not had a need to get one of them off the ground. I'm guessing the 2 1/4 ton floor jack would be okay for a '10 GT500?

Thanks in advance for advice, and happy Thanksgiving!

Sears has a "50% off sale 3 ton floor jack with 3 ton stands and 36 inch creeper, lifting range 5 1/4 in to 19 3/4 in" for $74.99.

Seems like a good deal for jack, jack stands, and creeper. Although, I really don't need the creeper...I don't think.

They also have the 2 1/4 ton floor jack for $24.99 or 3 ton for $59.99.

Should I get the package for $74.99 or for about the same price I could go with one of the other floor jacks and Rhino Ramps.

I do have a couple SUV's at the house, but in 10 years have not had a need to get one of them off the ground. I'm guessing the 2 1/4 ton floor jack would be okay for a '10 GT500?

Thanks in advance for advice, and happy Thanksgiving!

cbr1000---stick the floor jack in one of your SUVs.I had a flat (actually the tire was shot thru the sideawall) while driving my 5000lb EXT. I got out the "jack",, which was real flimsy,and being ona highway,the trucks passing by actually blew the truck off the jack--what a mess.So now i drive with a floor jack in the back of my EXT.

I paid $90 for that set about 2 months ago. It seems like a good set. I have not used it on my Shelby, I don't know if it clears the rockers........

Well it clears by about 4mm which is about ---> <--- that much. I'm going to take it back. They were sold out of the $80 set for the stands, creeper, and floor jack (it's in the paper today for $100). I got the jack only for $25.00 which is super cheap..half off. The problem is if I lower the car, or have another car in the future that is lower I won't be able to use the jack. So, I'm returning it and picking up a low profile jack.

Back to floor jack shopping again :(

Archived