TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Now It's the Navy SEALs Being Prosecuted for Doing Their Jobs!!

Good Grief... :headscratch::headscratch:

Three Navy SEALs involved in nabbing one of Iraq's most wanted terrorists are reportedly facing criminal charges related to his capture -- all because he claimed he had a bloody lip.

The SEALs took down Ahmed Hasim Abed, the alleged mastermind of a ghastly 2004 incident in which four American contractors who worked security for Blackwater USA, were murdered in Fallujah and two of the bodies were hung from a bridge over the Euphrates River.

But instead of being praised as heroes, the SEALs are all facing charges and have hired lawyers, FoxNews.com reported.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hero...JJ8WbYkAmQzE8OP

Three Navy SEALs involved in nabbing one of Iraq's most wanted terrorists are reportedly facing criminal charges related to his capture -- all because he claimed he had a bloody lip.

The SEALs took down Ahmed Hasim Abed, the alleged mastermind of a ghastly 2004 incident in which four American contractors who worked security for Blackwater USA, were murdered in Fallujah and two of the bodies were hung from a bridge over the Euphrates River.

But instead of being praised as heroes, the SEALs are all facing charges and have hired lawyers, FoxNews.com reported.

I don't get it!!! What the HE*& is wrong with these people. Money Money Money. I would love to be a juror on thier case so I could praise them for their heroics and dedication to this country.

I don't get it!!! What the HE*& is wrong with these people. Money Money Money. I would love to be a juror on thier case so I could praise them for their heroics and dedication to this country.

I TOO WOULD LOVE TO BE A JUROR . SO I COULD CONDEMN THIS PROSECUTION

AND THE SYSTEM THAT BRINGS OUR MILITARY'S FINEST IN TO QUESTION AND THEN

DEFAMES THEM FOR THE WORK THEY WERE TRAINED TO DO.

IT MAKE ME MAD AS HE*$. WHAT WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. :headscratch::banghead:

SCOTTY

Are thay crazy??? How are we going to build our military, when they do this to the bad ass seals and Special forces? The guy is lucky he only had a bloody lip, not a knife up his :censored: ex milt ssg. go RANGER!

Hopefully next time, the SEALS will just handle scumbags like this a little more, so they don't have the opportunity to complain about anything, just as those US contractors didn't.

This is one of the most retarded stories I've read in a long time. I hope someone puts a swift end to this nonsense.

I agrre, these seals do what they do" KILL AND BREAK THINGS" THESE SEALS ARE AMERICAS BEST. Sharabi & Jeff & Dave what do you guys think.

Help me understand why this is not in the mainstream media? :headscratch:

I mean REALLY. I guess this means someone should go around to all the countries that want nothing other then Americans dead and apologize.....again!

This makes me sick! I salute and could never measure up to what these soldiers do for our country, and this is what they get?

:salute:

I understand that there is always a "rest of the story" for ANY news clip posted like this. So, I wonder what the chances are that the Communuist News Network (sorry, could not hold that back) would do an in-depth, investigative report on this?

:soapbox:

So, I wonder what the chances are that the Communuist News Network (sorry, could not hold that back) would do an in-depth, investigative report on this?

:soapbox:

Little to none from CNN (and the rest of the liberal media), but Fox is covering the story.

:banghead: It's always those who have never served in the military or been in a combat zone that shouts the loudest when "real war" comes home through their TV sets. What do they think happens in war? Stuff happens in war and UNLESS a critic has been there and knows what it is like to afraid for you life, then they need to shut up. Perhaps if the ignorant, never served in the military, politicans would 1) clarify the mission, 2) declare war in the US Congress, and 3) give the troops what tools they need, then this type of "stuff" may not happen. from a US Army veteran, Viet Nam 1970-1971, convoy security in armored vehicle, supporting the 24 Infantry Division, Cu Chi, Dau Tieng, Tay Ninh Province.

Shades of Vietnam, this is the same BS that happen there and cost American lives, and who was running the show back then..........we all know. Now they're doing the same crap with this war, thank god my son didn't re-up, he was there when the government wanted to WIN!!!! not make friends!!!!!

My cousin's a SEAL, and the process to get there is not pretty. He has sacrificed more in the first 3 years than most of us will in a lifetime. The training regimen alone is absolutely brutal. I'm sure it's used as a combination of training and weeding out to make sure that only the ones capable of carrying out the most extreme and difficult missions make it. This type of thing is just a slap in the face to those that sacrifice so much to even give clowns like that the opportunity to have such a ridiculous opinion.

Some of the training stories he shared resulted in significant injuries to him, and by the hand of God just barely avoided death for him and his fellow soldiers. They go through all that BEFORE even being placed in harm's way against enemies trying to do harm to Americans.

My thanks to all that have served us. I just hope we start acting like Americans so there continue to be people willing to fight and die for what this country is supposed to stand for.....freedom and opportunity for the individual.

Archived