TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BEWARE BUYERS..FAKE SNAKE ON EBAY

DPHSOONER

QUESTIONED THE SELLER FOR A CSM# ON THE SS AND THEY SAID THEY COULDNT PROVIDE ONE BECAUSE A LOCAL MOD SHOP PERFORMED THE ADD-ONS

EBAY ITEM # 300370409182

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE LINK..MY MOUSE IS JACKED UP RIGHT NOW.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&viewitem=

I sure hope no one would think this is a REAL Super Snake!!!!

MM

The only thing missing to complete the look is some of those stick on 3-hole Buick fender vents and curb feelers.

Good Lord, I'm half Italian and even that half of my family wouldn't have done THAT!!!

bj

I'm REALLY interested now...."autographed and certified by Shelby".....which Shelby was that...you know my son has a boxer named Shelby, could have been her! The bi-plane spoiler does it for me......subtle, real subtle!

Seriously, SAI performed the SS conversion on convertibles and coupes, but the KR only came as a coupe? Am I right about that?

I'm REALLY interested now...."autographed and certified by Shelby".....which Shelby was that...you know my son has a boxer named Shelby, could have been her! The bi-plane spoiler does it for me......subtle, real subtle!

Seriously, SAI performed the SS conversion on convertibles and coupes, but the KR only came as a coupe? Am I right about that?

:hysterical2:

That's exactly what it looks like.

You are correct. SS both coupe and verts. KRs only coupes

MM

:hysterical: can't get a vert w/725 hp from Shelby :hysterical:

:hysterical: wish i was still flying - i would buy it just for the wing :hysterical:

Yeah, I wanted to put the wing? spoiler? Tea tray? or what ever it is on our Falcon...

I wonder why he didn't put a real Shelby spoiler on top of it as well...

Archived