TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Here are the pics I promised of KR 166

REAL ONE

Thanks guys.

Joe: If you come on down to Joisey we'll definitely go for a ride in the FGT. Also, remember my KR was sitting next to your KR for almost a year at Fullerton! They probably miss each other now. Kinda like puppies taken from a litter. :cry:

Let me know. Weather permitting of course! :shift:

• 1 year later...

Just got a chance to get on the forum today, 11:40pm!

Realone that is an awesome sight to see. All 3 cars are bad to the bone and the garage decor is very nice too.

The problem for me would be the decision on which car to drive. Too many good choices!

Thank you for the pics, I look forward to meeting you at Carlisle and maybe at the Shelby bash. I would like to call for a ride in the FGT too some day!!

Have a great night guys!

Oops...didn't realize my son posted those.

ShelbyPt: looking forward to meeting all you guys at Carlisle. Also, in the spring, any time you want come on down. I try to drive each one every weekend. Kinda like taking each one out for a walk so they all get a little exercise. We can definitely go for a spin in the GT.

Oops...didn't realize my son posted those.

ShelbyPt: looking forward to meeting all you guys at Carlisle. Also, in the spring, any time you want come on down. I try to drive each one every weekend. Kinda like taking each one out for a walk so they all get a little exercise. We can definitely go for a spin in the GT.

"Oops...didn't realize my son posted those"

:bag:

Archived