TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok Midwest GT500 owners, let's count them.

LSR

Vista Blue with Tungsten Stripes Coupe.

Incredible love for the Ford Mustang.

Ashland, MO (Columbia area....how bout that Sun Bowl?? :cry::cry: )

White w/Blue.

Cape Girardeau, Mo

There are 2 others red w/white conv and a red w/silver coupe.

We tigers seem to find new and better ways to let it slip away. I'm sure that game will be remembered for awhile.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Midwest GT500 owners, let's count them. Per the U.S. census, it is 12 midwest states and they are:

North Dakota

South Dakota

Nebraska

Kansas

Missouri

Illinois

Iowa

Minnesota

Wisconsin

Indiana

Michigan

Ohio

To keep this accurate please post only if from these states. Post your city as well as state even if you haven't recieved your GT500 yet.

A desrciption coupe or vert. as well as a picture would be nice also.

This can be a helpful tool when organizing meets etc.

Thanks Guys

LSR

Shiloh, IL

Sorry LSR, still on dial up and it takes to long to post a Pic from home.

Red & white coupe. Barnhart, MO

Looking foward to our meet in Herman this spring.

Happy new year :hyper:

Max

Sorry LSR, still on dial up and it takes to long to post a Pic from home.

Red & white coupe. Barnhart, MO

Looking foward to our meet in Herman this spring.

Happy new year :hyper:

Max

No doubt. I hope I can make the Herman meet. Should be some good German cuisine there. Beer, brats, weinerschnitzel. Yummm....

:banana piano: I have an 08 torch red white stripes coming end of year

Granite City, IL,

talking to wife about 09 alloy and tungsten vert!! :drop:

For all us midwesterners (or anyone else who wants to attend), here is some info I copied from another poster some time ago. This is only about 30 minutes from my house. Barring another commitment, I plan to go.

***** copied and pasted ****

Anyone interested in a nice show this one is. It's located in Brown county park Indiana. 30th Anniversary Shelby Spring Fling May 18-20, 2007, Mark this on your calendar as a Must Attend Event for 2007 Indiana SAAC hosts the Shelby Spring Fling each May, the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. Hosted by Indiana SAAC with cooperating regions of SAAC: IL, KY, MI, MO, OH, TN, WI and Midwest Region of Tigers East/Alpine East. A regional event, the Shelby Spring Fling typically attracts some 600 participants and over 250 Cobras, Shelbys, Tigers, Early Mustangs, Late Mustangs and other hi-po Ford vehicles. Attendance has been running 70% Shelbys, early Mustangs and exotic cars.

AD

For all us midwesterners (or anyone else who wants to attend), here is some info I copied from another poster some time ago. This is only about 30 minutes from my house. Barring another commitment, I plan to go.

***** copied and pasted ****

Anyone interested in a nice show this one is. It's located in Brown county park Indiana. 30th Anniversary Shelby Spring Fling May 18-20, 2007, Mark this on your calendar as a Must Attend Event for 2007 Indiana SAAC hosts the Shelby Spring Fling each May, the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. Hosted by Indiana SAAC with cooperating regions of SAAC: IL, KY, MI, MO, OH, TN, WI and Midwest Region of Tigers East/Alpine East. A regional event, the Shelby Spring Fling typically attracts some 600 participants and over 250 Cobras, Shelbys, Tigers, Early Mustangs, Late Mustangs and other hi-po Ford vehicles. Attendance has been running 70% Shelbys, early Mustangs and exotic cars.

AD

Dave,

The Spring Fling is one of the nicest shows around. I haven't missed one in 10 years. I'm about 3 hours north of Brown County. This year I will be driving my Grabber Orange Convertible. It would be great if we could all get together down there. We usually show up Thursday afternoon and stay at the Abe Martin Lodge for the weekend. I am also a member of the Indiana SAAC and as soon as the flyers are sent out I will post one on this site.

Hope to see you there,

Alan

Ok Midwest GT500 owners, let's count them. Per the U.S. census, it is 12 midwest states and they are:

North Dakota

South Dakota

Nebraska

Kansas

Missouri

Illinois

Iowa

Minnesota

Wisconsin

Indiana

Michigan

Ohio

To keep this accurate please post only if from these states. Post your city as well as state even if you haven't recieved your GT500 yet.

A desrciption coupe or vert. as well as a picture would be nice also.

This can be a helpful tool when organizing meets etc.

Thanks Guys

LSR

Shiloh, IL

Red with white stripes - no red seat inserts.

North central Kansas (pretty friggin' exciting)

hsurb

From response on this website, here is the current talley.

North Dakota=0

South Dakota=0

Nebraska=0

Kansas=2

Missouri=9

Illinois=12

Iowa=1

Minnesota=0

Wisconsin=2

Indiana=7

Michigan=5

Ohio=5

Total=43

Keep it coming Midwest members.

• 1 month later...

Well looks as if new Midwest members has slowed down, but this thread did cause PM's to be sent for small meets.

Well here is a Midwest Spring Meet that will be held in Herman, MO. Click the link for info.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6142

And keep this thread growing Midwesterners, keep it coming.

Archived