TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got pics of your drop

bonefish

If I could do it all again, Id go adj coil over so I can have more rake, like from the factory

hate flat stance but oh well

Yup, me too Chuck. Flat stance just doesn't do it for me. I used some custom spacers in the rear, so that is basically adjustable. I'm thinking of going coil over in the front though.

KW Variant V3 coilovers w/ 19" CCW sp500's and 35 profile tires....tucking tire!!!

51dpva.jpg

I've been looking into the KW V3 coilovers, how do you like them? Do they ride well over rough roads.

Also, do you know what the minimum drop for the front is with the V3s?

I've been looking into the KW V3 coilovers, how do you like them? Do they ride well over rough roads.

Also, do you know what the minimum drop for the front is with the V3s?

I have them set halfway on dampening and rebound and it rides a little rougher than stock does or bumpy roads. It's a bit noisier as well, but the handling compared to stock is AMAZING. I'm unsure the minimum drop. I think it's like 1.5" in the front. I have mine set 6 threads from bottomed out in the front and 2 threads from bottomed out in the rear. I daily drive mine and the coilovers really are very tolerable, just a tad noisy and a little more rough on bumpy roads.

I have them set halfway on dampening and rebound and it rides a little rougher than stock does or bumpy roads. It's a bit noisier as well, but the handling compared to stock is AMAZING. I'm unsure the minimum drop. I think it's like 1.5" in the front. I have mine set 6 threads from bottomed out in the front and 2 threads from bottomed out in the rear. I daily drive mine and the coilovers really are very tolerable, just a tad noisy and a little more rough on bumpy roads.

Thanks for the info man :)

How much of a drop do you have in the front and rear now?

Yep...I am going to try to do that. I think the KR's are best however I am not a fan of the tips. I like 4 inch rolled. Corsa sound nice..and so do MagnaFlow/Borla. However this is via you tube..and I agree sounds different when your in person. Exhaust may take some time to get too...as i want to do it right hte first time. I also know I will be doing H pipe as I hear this keeps it throaty and muscle car sounding as opposed to a x pipe.

Let me know if you still are looking for the KRs. I have a brand new set with less than 50 miles on them. I went with a set of SLP loudmouths. The KRs were nice sounding, but didn't have the looks I wanted. Could cut you a deal.

Let me know if you still are looking for the KRs. I have a brand new set with less than 50 miles on them. I went with a set of SLP loudmouths. The KRs were nice sounding, but didn't have the looks I wanted. Could cut you a deal.

I am and you can PM me a price but, it's going to be awhile before I can purchase. With the holidays and the economy...I am running really tight..so, mods are being put off til next year...

Archived