TEAM SHELBY FORUM

registry accept the kb?

KR158

As the title says can someone chime in on if Shelby accepts the KB 2.8 in the registry on a KR? I know they accept the tvs but wonder if they accpet the KB since it comes on the ss and now the whipple does too, so do they accpet either kb or whipple?

KR, check with the mod shop, but i remember reading that the KB wouldn't fit under the KR hood, this was why the TVS only was prescribed....

As the title says can someone chime in on if Shelby accepts the KB 2.8 in the registry on a KR? I know they accept the tvs but wonder if they accpet the KB since it comes on the ss and now the whipple does too, so do they accpet either kb or whipple?

Roger can tell you for sure, but I would say it would go in as "owner installed mod". He (Roger) told me they can only install the TVS on the KR. You will also have to give up the FR strut brace if you run the KB and maybe on the 2.9 also.

or keep the stock blower and install the Hellion set up, compound boost

http://www.lethalperformance.com/07-09-she...-system-p-28206

I thought the hellion had lots of issues? Seemed as if most of the hellion tt cars were for sale? Also a local guy did just the turbos on his gt500 and car didnt seem that fast? I was all about the hellion when it first came out but seems as if a ton of work and no better gains then a blower swap?

Archived