TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby SGT Build Certificate

Glenn Greenwell

I am not sure if this has come up before, if it has I apologize, but I have looked at several members that posted pictures of their SVT build certificates with all the information on them on this forum.

I assume this info is in the registar data base and I personally would be willing to pay to have this type of information on a nice certificate with the number of my car etc etc.

Has this been kicked around before and I have just missed it?

Is there any interest from other members with SGT Mustangs besides me? :headscratch:

Just my thoughts, maybe Roger could run this up the flag pole...

GG

I am not sure if this has come up before, if it has I apologize, but I have looked at several members that posted pictures of their SVT build certificates with all the information on them on this forum.

I assume this info is in the registry data base and I personally would be willing to pay to have this type of information on a nice certificate with the number of my car etc etc.

Has this been kicked around before and I have just missed it?

Is there any interest from other members with SGT Mustangs besides me? :headscratch:

Just my thoughts, maybe Roger could run this up the flag pole...

GG

Once the updated website gets running, there's supposed to be a section for the Shelby registry. Roger has been working on this for quite some time. I think you'll be happy with what Shelby has planned. Just be patient.

why would a Shelby GT have a SVT build certificate?

I thought these cars went straight to Shelby and that it's only the GT500 that comes from SVT...

Is this new?

I was talking about or suggesting a similar type of build certificate issued by Shelby with SGT build information :headscratch:

GG

Archived