TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is why they call dogs "man's best friend".

Some folks may have seen this already, and someone may have already posted it here before, but if you haven't seen this video, it's one that you don't want to miss; especally if you are a dog lover.

Be sure to click on the "more info" link in the gray box that's to the right of the video window in order to read the latest information about this video and the recient attention it's been getting.

Some folks may have seen this already, and someone may have already posted it here before, but if you haven't seen this video, it's one that you don't want to miss; especally if you are a dog lover.

Be sure to click on the "more info" link in the gray box that's to the right of the video window in order to read the latest information about this video and the recient attention it's been getting.

That is great. I know my 2 Chihuahuas would miss me more that a lot of other people

That is special without a dought...Can't seem to find that gray box you're talking about GT. :shrug:

That is special without a dought...Can't seem to find that gray box you're talking about GT. :shrug:

Keith, It's the box that contains the information about the person (itschmidt) that posted the video at youtube. There is also a yellow link bar within the box that says "subscribe".

Just below the posting date (april 11,2008) you will see a link that reads "more info"; that's the link to click on.

Archived