TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A 90 year old man goes into his doctor's office...

A 90 year old man goes to his doctor for his annual checkup...

Doctor:

"How are you doing?" "How are you feeling?"

Man:

"Well doc, I have a 20 year old bride that's pregant with my child, what do you think about that?"

Doctor:

"Well, it reminds me of a story that an old friend told me sometime ago..."

"There was an older gentleman who loved to hunt. He woke up early one morning and headed out to do some hunting, but being an older fellow and a bit forgetful, he accidently picked up his walking cane instead of his favorate hunting rifle."

"He made his way down to the edge of a lake where is spotted a magnificant beaver siting on a log. Finally realizing and mad that he brought his cane instead of his rifle, he none the less brought the cane up, pointed it at the beaver, and yelled BANG, BANG!"

"At the same exact moment, two real gun shots rang out and the beaver fell to the ground."

The doctor then asked the old man what he think happened...

Man:

"Well doc, logic would dictate that someone else pumped two rounds into the beaver."

Doctor:

"My point exactly."

:hysterical:

Another OLD Joke………

An elderly Lady was in the ER with a Gun Shot Wound to her Left Knee.

The Doctor: You were Shot in your Left Knee, what happened?

Elderly Lady: I tried to kill myself.

The Doctor: Why would you want to do that?

Elderly Lady: I am tired of all the bad things happening to me lately.

The Doctor: Please explain.

Elderly Lady: Well, last year, I fell and broke my Hip, Eight Months ago, my Husband Died, Six Months ago I tripped and broke my Arm, Four Months ago, they took my Drivers License away after I wrecked my Car, Two Weeks ago I was Evicted and had to move into a Home for the Elderly. So, I called my regular Doctor and asked Him exactly where my Heart is located. He told me that, basically, it is about 2 Inches below your Nipple. An Hour ago I was brought here because My Doctor was WRONG.

Doctor:

Man:

"Well doc, I have a 20 year old bride that's pregant with my child, what do you think about that?"

Doctor:

"There was an older gentleman who loved to hunt. He woke up early one morning and headed out to do some hunting, but being an older fellow and a bit forgetful, he accidently picked up his walking cane instead of his favorate hunting rifle."

"He made his way down to the edge of a lake where is spotted a magnificant beaver siting on a log. Finally realizing and mad that he brought his cane instead of his rifle, he none the less brought the cane up, pointed it at the beaver, and yelled BANG, BANG!"

"At the same exact moment, two real gun shots rang out and the beaver fell to the ground."

Man:

"Well doc, logic would dictate that someone else pumped two rounds into the beaver."

Doctor:

"My point exactly."

:hysterical::hysterical:

Another OLD Joke………

Elderly Lady: Well, last year, I fell and broke my Hip, Eight Months ago, my Husband Died, Six Months ago I tripped and broke my Arm, Four Months ago, they took my Drivers License away after I wrecked my Car, Two Weeks ago I was Evicted and had to move into a Home for the Elderly. So, I called my regular Doctor and asked Him exactly where my Heart is located. He told me that, basically, it is about 2 Inches below your Nipple. An Hour ago I was brought here because My Doctor was WRONG.

Doctor:

Man:

Doctor:

Man:

Doctor:

"My point exactly."

Another OLD Joke………

That's a classic, I love it!

Archived