TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCGT500's other names

Co-Pilot,

I want to address Items 1 & 2.

1.) I give you permission to use Bill's GT500 anytime. :shift: I cleared this with Bill. :yup:

2.) Can I come out of my corner now. I sorry that I got carried away. I be better. :)

Wow,

Grabber been a bad boy. You're lucky she didn't PM Mrs. Rob and have that "TALK". Whew :drop:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Co-Pilot,

I want to address Items 1 & 2.

1.) I give you permission to use Bill's GT500 anytime. :shift: I cleared this with Bill. :yup:

2.) Can I come out of my corner now. I sorry that I got carried away. I be better. :)

I see you're out of your corner. Have you been controlling yourself today?

Didn't know my post would cause such a commotion. Sorry about that. I didn't have a good "Man Day" yesterday. Two neighbors (both men) smarted off to me about driving the car first of all. I'm usually a pretty easy going type, but both of these neighbors didn't put their comments in a joke like manner. I should've taken SCGT500's advice and smoked a rubber trail down the road for them to view (definitely next time). Later some nut was playing around with me while I was driving and didn't get the hint that I didn't care to play race track with him on the stretch of road we were on. He got ticked and showed it. What a butt wipe. Next some guy is taking pics with his camera phone, which is fine, until he asked me to pull into the gas station so that he can get a better shot. NOT!!! I was nice about it and said I had to be somewhere in a few minutes. He was probably okay, but with all the car jacking I've read about I didn't want to see myself on the evening news. Then I drive into the driveway and open the garage door to put the car away until SCGT500 comes home. The neighbor makes another remark about my putting the car away before SCGT500 finds out I've been driving it and explains that he's going to tell him. He was in joke like form, but I'd already had enough of him. So I head back to check that I have the car far enough in the garage to close the door, which I didn't. Now here comes another neighbor to check out the car. This guy has yet to talk to SCGT500 about the car. He always catches me and ends the conversation by putting down the car. He did better this time, but ended with saying he didn't like the color combo because it looked like a candy cane. I give up!!!

Long story...sorry.

So Grabber - - I came up to the internet to relax and unwind just a bit. NOT!!! Fell into the wrong post with the wrong comment. Sorry, but that just happen to be the last straw for the day. So you caught the crap for a bad day. No hard feelings. I knew when I started posting on this forum how it could be and decided to play.

By the way - - - QVC sucks!!!

I wasn't offered a bubble bath. What's up on that front?

Ruf - definitely, we're still good. Besides, I think I'm your Co-Pilot also, don't you know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - - - - - GRABBER!!!!!

"It's your birthday, it's your birthday. Get your brakes fixed, get your brakes fixed." Picture the midget singing it in the Geico commerical.

Co-Pilot,

I understand how a bad day can foil your mood. It happens to us all.

I think your neighbor is jealous of your new GT500. People do that, and it is rude.

I think that the Red looks Hot. :happy feet: I allmost went with it.

No bubble bath is a bummer. (Bill, what's up with that ?)

Big 46 yrs old tomorrow, minus 20 when the Go shows up = 26 years old. :happy feet:

When I still had my Shelby deal - it was Red/White. (I think Bill remembers that)

Yes - you are my co-co-pilot!

SCGT trusted me with you in Oct - I'm sure that still stands.

Let me know if you need backup with the neighbor :censored: off! I'm there. You hear? We'll have a little tutorial on Respect. (makes me angry) :rant:

When I still had my Shelby deal - it was Red/White. (I think Bill remembers that)

Yes - you are my co-co-pilot!

Ah, thank you :wub:

Let me know if you need backup with the neighbor :censored: off! I'm there. You hear? We'll have a little tutorial on Respect. (makes me angry) :rant:

Neighbors....

It was bad enough the comments he made. The topping was that half the neighborhood was out playing in their yards or doing yard work when he made such smart remarks. If the GT500 sat a little higher I could donut his front yard a few times. I didn't just say that, did I? Life goes on...... and on........ and on.

Neighbors....

It was bad enough the comments he made. The topping was that half the neighborhood was out playing in their yards or doing yard work when he made such smart remarks. If the GT500 sat a little higher I could donut his front yard a few times. I didn't just say that, did I? Life goes on...... and on........ and on.

The classic burnout was invented for neighbors as well as the famous finger. I prefer using them in combination for more effect. When neither or both do not get the effect I desire, I have been known to add a kindly expression characterised by the vocal expression of monkey mating. This always has the desired result, that being, no more annoying neighbor.

They love me in my neighborhood. :hysterical2:

The classic burnout was invented for neighbors as well as the famous finger. I prefer using them in combination for more effect. When neither or both do not get the effect I desire, I have been known to add a kindly expression characterised by the vocal expression of monkey mating. This always has the desired result, that being, no more annoying neighbor.

They love me in my neighborhood. :hysterical2:

Agreed, but I'm still trying to be that nice neighbor.

This is really bad. I'm thinking when spring arrives I can get a few hand fulls of the wild flower seeds and spell out a few choice words in his lawn.

This is really bad. I'm thinking when spring arrives I can get a few hand few of the wild flower seeds and spell out a few choice words in his lawn.

That is quite sneaky, I love it. Better than the letter bomb I was going to suggest :idea:

This is really bad. I'm thinking when spring arrives I can get a few hand fulls of the wild flower seeds and spell out a few choice words in his lawn.

Revenge methods:

1) Plant pot in his back yard. Call the cops 1 month later.

2) Photochop pictures of his wife, and add a picture of the guy that comes in any new wallet. Mail them to his house...anonymously.

3) At night, jack up his car so the rear tires are 1/4" off the ground (assuming it's rear wheel drive). Put jack stands towards the center of the car so he can't see them. The next morning...have a video camera ready.

4) Visit his house...take some cookies and act friendly. When he's not looking, and you're near his pc, change his text color to white.

5) Order fire ants from Brazil....you know the rest.

6) Put an advertisement in the paper using his phone number. Say IN THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE "Wanted: Foreign speaking (pick any language) workers for labor. Will pay $50 per hour. Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx". That will keep the phone ringing for a week....and he won't have any idea why no one who calls speaks any English.

Need more ideas, let me know. :hysterical:

Dave

Neighbors....

You don't have to use your GT500 to cut the cookie. No use trashing the premo car. Use your truck. :idea:

You so funny.......me not want to live near you though :hysterical2:

Write a spicey letter to him, claim to be Veronica from New York, how you really miss him, want to get hooked up with him again, use lots of prefume, put in something from Victoria's Secret, mail to friend in NYC to remail to him.

Watch for fun about a week later :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

• 1 year later...

Archived