TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCGT500's other names

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being late to the party sucks, you guys got all them except maybe Rumor Boy. :hysterical2: Maybe we should start some new ones :idea:

Thread Jacker Boy

Potato Head Boy

Road Apple Boy

Dung Boy

Exasper Boy

Forgot My B Boy

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I thought of another one while on the tool box thread

Tiny Tool Box Boy

Stop! You're going to give Wifey Drives My Car Boy a complex! :hysterical2:

Oh yeah, got lots of time in today! :shift: I just garaged it after calling SCGT500 to see how far away from home he is. I thought he'd be home early, but he actually had to get a few things done today. Tomorrow I think he's off to the dealership that he got the car from to play instead of work. He has his car all to himself Thursday and Friday. :yahoo: I hope he has a wonderful time with no blue light specials to speak of.

:fan: Now for you Mr. Grabber!!!! :rant: I'm disappointed in you and one of your names (you know which one)! I know you tried to hold back, but you just couldn't. :finger: Men!!! You are all so hard on each other. :poke: When you see that a husband is good to his wife or that they actually enjoy being with each other the ego games begin. Men give each other grief instead of being happy for each other. Great marriages now days are few and far inbetween and getting worse. Get a grip!!! :finger: Be a good example, instead of falling in line behind so many butt heads. Sorry ahead of time to those of you who do not engage in this behavior.

Further more Mr. Grabber, SCGT500 doesn't have me a somewhat matching car in my driveway to enjoy, now does he? Sorry, Mrs. Grabber I just had to :poke: at him for his comment.

I now order you to your corner for the evening with absolutely no computer tonight!!! :runaway: I'll be watching.

yikes!

:redcard: He's been dealt with and sent to his corner for the evening.

BAD GRABBER :finger: - - BAD GRABBER!!! :finger:

1.)Further more Mr. Grabber, SCGT500 doesn't have me a somewhat matching car in my driveway to enjoy, now does he?

2.) I now order you to your corner for the evening with absolutely no computer tonight!!! :runaway: I'll be watching.

:redcard: He's been dealt with and sent to his corner for the evening.

Co-Pilot,

I want to address Items 1 & 2.

1.) I give you permission to use Bill's GT500 anytime. :shift: I cleared this with Bill. :yup:

2.) Can I come out of my corner now. I sorry that I got carried away. I be better. :)

Archived