TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Someone got me...on film..lol

tdusseau

Was playing around on YouTube watching GT500 videos and then out of no where.....There is my car???? Someone got me at the Summit Racing show in McDonough GA back in September. Nothing exciting just entering the show area. But it was cool seeing the new ride on Video and me having nothing to do with it. lol

Was playing around on YouTube watching GT500 videos and then out of no where.....There is my car???? Someone got me at the Summit Racing show in McDonough GA back in September. Nothing exciting just entering the show area. But it was cool seeing the new ride on Video and me having nothing to do with it. lol

Congrats.. It's the black w/grabber blue that earned you that spot. Any other color they would have edited out! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats.. It's the black w/grabber blue that earned you that spot. Any other color they would have edited out! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yes sir!

And good job on the project, just read your post with dyno day results. Very nice!

Will be in touch for some bolt on goodies. (Not to your extreme, just some little stuff) Can't do much on a Firefighters salary...lol

HA! Awesome my friend...you're a Youtube star! B)

Archived