TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Details on converted SGTs

Do we loose our silver stripes or do we get a "SHELBY GT/TC"

Do we have a faux gas cap option?

I paid 3K plus for the CS69SE rims. Do I get a discount for removing the rim and brake option?

cool_door_004.jpg

I love the Turbo and hood options but don't want to kill the look of the SGT.

Mike

cool_door_004.jpg

Do we loose our silver stripes or do we get a "SHELBY GT/TC"

Do we have a faux gas cap option?

I paid 3K plus for the CS69SE rims. Do I get a discount for removing the rim and brake option?

cool_door_004.jpg

I love the Turbo and hood options but don't want to kill the look of the SGT.

Mike

Mike the stripe changes. No rear cap option. Why don't you just have what you want done. No need to do the entire package on an SGT.

Roger

Mike the stripe changes. No rear cap option. Why don't you just have what you want done. No need to do the entire package on an SGT.

Roger

Ok. Deep draw hood painted w/ silver vinyl stripes, SHELBY GT/TC side stripe, lower grill fogs and ducts to exisiting brakes (already upgraded). TC equipt badge were an SC badge would go under hood.

Don't want a gauge pod (boost meter somewhere ok), don't want brakes, don't want exaust unless it's needed for turbo spacing, don't want different shifter, don't want a gear swap (unless I'm convinced : ) Most important not to loose #0182 on ctr dash.

I know it will be documented and I would love to be one of the first to do this.

Mike

PS Roger, I appreciate all that you are doing for us and I am very excited about this. Thank you for the reply, it cleared things up.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived