TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rag top on Convertable Gt500

Miguel Gonzalez

Hey guys, I know we have had several topics on this issue in the past. However it seams that my convt top is getting worse. My car sleeps in the garage and only has 11,000 miles for a 07 Gt500. The marks are behind the rear side window. Can anyone tell me if your having this problem? If you do, have you been able to do anthing about it?

Miguel

Hey guys, I know we have had several topics on this issue in the past. However it seams that my convt top is getting worse. My car sleeps in the garage and only has 11,000 miles for a 07 Gt500. The marks are behind the rear side window. Can anyone tell me if your having this problem? If you do, have you been able to do anthing about it?

Miguel

I think there is a TSB out on the tops... GRABBER... let's see if he heard me. He might know.

Miguel

I have been told ford is working on a fix for this issue and should see something early next year. If you reported your concerns to ford about the crappy top before your warranty expired your good for the fix even if your warranty expires.

Here is the topic link with info and pics.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...vert+top+issues

I have been told ford is working on a fix for this issue and should see something early next year. If you reported your concerns to ford about the crappy top before your warranty expired your good for the fix even if your warranty expires.

Here is the topic link with info and pics.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...vert+top+issues

That's good news as I've got the the marks on mine as well and my dealer will look into rectifying the problem next spring once I pull her out of storage. Please keep us posted on any repairs from Ford.

Archived