TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO" thread

I miss classic vinyl! :cry:

I still have over 300 LPs and 200 45's from the mid to late 60's and 70's. I also have my Garrard turntable. :rockon:

Judy and the girls got me a recorder for Father's Day this year that takes the vinyl and burns it to CDs :happy feet:

I still have over 300 LPs and 200 45's from the mid to late 60's and 70's. I also have my Garrard turntable. :rockon:

Judy and the girls got me a recorder for Father's Day this year that takes the vinyl and burns it to CDs :happy feet:

I got the same gizmo from Dale for Xmas last year.......I play my old albums on it, havent recorded one onto cd yet! :hysterical::doh:

I got the same gizmo from Dale for Xmas last year.......I play my old albums on it, havent recorded one onto cd yet! :hysterical::doh:

Me neither. It came just as summer kicking in to gear. I dind't want to spend my time indoors.

I have finally loaded all of my CD collection that we wanted on to our iPods. Next comes burning the LPs and 45's that I don't have on CD. Then load them on the iPods. This is my goal for the winter months.

and what is she really saying?.......she hears them when Secondo drops her off and pulls away.....

thats her favorite sound?

Ut oh! :confused:

:hysterical2::hysterical2: You gotta stop! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Oddly, has me thinking about the Little Feat song: "Feets Don't Fail Me Now!"" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Archived