TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shopping for a new car for the wife...

motorjock205

Go find a dealer that is wanting to deal.. They are screwing you..

And YES buy the mustang man.. You only live once man!! Or at least she does..

Only money, and you can't take it with you when you go..

nice garage, and congratulations!!!!!

did you hear anything about the Track Pack option? I think thats what its called and I thought it consisted of 3.73 gears and revised springs, shocks, struts and brakes.

Laurence

If Mama is happy, then everyone is happy... :happy feet: Congrats

What would really make Mama happy is if I gave her Rogers phone number and he could hook her up. Then you'd have 2 Shelbys in the garage, (and hers would probably be faster). Sound like a plan?

Well, the wife had taken today off from her teaching job, so we went to do a little Christmas shopping this morning and at around 10:00 AM she got a call from the dealer saying he had a sweet offer for her. She let him stew until early afternoon when she decided to go ahead and stop back by the dealership. She had originally been looking at a V6 Mustang, but thought she really wanted a GT...As we drove up, the salesman came out and said "Let me get that GT out for you so you can drive it again"...She drove it and said that was what she really wanted and wanted to know what the "sweet deal" was that the manager had come up with. We went inside and they did finally come up to a decent price on the trade that I could live with, so the 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT now has a 2010 Sterling Gray Metalic GT as a stable mate. We picked her up this afternoon late, and I was able to grab a few shots of it before we put it to bed this evening...

Thanks to everyone for the words...I know we probably shouldn't have really done it, but hey, you only live once, and you can't take it with you, so what the heck!

post-19184-1257827352_thumb.jpg

post-19184-1257827465_thumb.jpg

Wow Nice GT Congrats to your wife on a sweet deal.... :happy feet: And I am learning more and more each day that you do only live once, take chances and have fun, enjoy her ride but don't take it out without asking first or else well you know why.... :hysterical::hysterical:

;)

Wow Nice GT Congrats to your wife on a sweet deal.... :happy feet: And I am learning more and more each day that you do only live once, take chances and have fun, enjoy her ride but don't take it out without asking first or else well you know why.... :hysterical::hysterical:

;)

Ha Ha, No way would I take hers without asking first! I know what would happen! :finger:

Archived