TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My baby is finally home!

bonefish

Okay...after finally figuring out how to post pics. I should hit myself..as it was just as I thought but, I tried to make it harder! Anyway..after alot of time and alot of help from 1badsho I finally have her! Thanks 1badsho! Could not have done it without you!!!!

ShelbyGT500001.jpg

ShelbyGT500004.jpg

ShelbyGT500006.jpg

Mike

Really happy for you !!! .... Your very welcome and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Enjoy your new GT500 and welcome to the fraternity of 500+ HP :bowdown:

Very nice VaporDude! I need to get to Hooters...I have pics of my 04 with the Hooters ladies!

Oh yeah...the mod list is already getting long...I think first two are exhaust and lowered....so..those with exahaust let me hear those suggestions! I want a nice loud throaty muscle car sound!

Very nice VaporDude! I need to get to Hooters...I have pics of my 04 with the Hooters ladies!

Oh yeah...the mod list is already getting long...I think first two are exhaust and lowered....so..those with exahaust let me hear those suggestions! I want a nice loud throaty muscle car sound!

I only lowered the rear of mine with the FRPP springs. This gave me better hanling on the corners. I also have the KR mufflers and PHRP H pipe. This combination works very well and it gets loud when you want it to. Here is a video of my car on the dyno at Shelbyfest.

Archived