TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for a NEW 08 Shelby GT

Miked87

Hey all,

Hopefully someone out there can help me. I'm looking to buy a brand new 08 Shelby GT Coupe. I have heard on this site that there is some dealerships out there that still have new ones in stock. I'm having no luck finding them online as of now.

If you happen to know of a dealership with a new Shelby GT for sale please reply back with the dealership's name and website if you got it. I would love to have a white one brand new, but I know that is like winning the lottery now. A 08 Blue Shelby would be great !!

Thanks guys !!

• 2 weeks later...
Mike,

Waiting for you to call back. How many do you want. I've found them for you :)

Roger

How do I know whether or not a 08 Mustang GT is a Shelby GT if it is not specified on the dealers inventory lot through fordvehicles? Here is a link that I found to a dealer in Los Angeles that currently says they have a 08 GT in a Grabber Orange but I can't tell of the options list if its a SGT or just a tricked out GT, any info would be nice.

http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/1...&modelId=89

How do I know whether or not a 08 Mustang GT is a Shelby GT if it is not specified on the dealers inventory lot through fordvehicles? Here is a link that I found to a dealer in Los Angeles that currently says they have a 08 GT in a Grabber Orange but I can't tell of the options list if its a SGT or just a tricked out GT, any info would be nice.

The car in the link above IS a SGT. Note the GT upfitter package listed in the option box of the window sticker.

Chris

Have you reached out and talked to the dealer yet? I to was looking for a new SGT and a few dealers in CA are still holding on to these cars. Bummer is, the internet doesn't show the Shelby upgrade cost which is an addition to the msrp cost. Last time I looked at the 08, the Shelby upgrade was about 11k. Add the two to together and you get 44k. The most I could get out of the sales managers was 3 to 4k off. Still leaving you at 40k. I just buckled up, saved my pennies and bought a GT500 instead. Good luck on your quest.

Hey all,

Hopefully someone out there can help me. I'm looking to buy a brand new 08 Shelby GT Coupe. I have heard on this site that there is some dealerships out there that still have new ones in stock. I'm having no luck finding them online as of now.

If you happen to know of a dealership with a new Shelby GT for sale please reply back with the dealership's name and website if you got it. I would love to have a white one brand new, but I know that is like winning the lottery now. A 08 Blue Shelby would be great !!

Thanks guys !!

My 2008 Grabber Orange SGT #008 is for sale with only 580 miles on it. Send me a PM unless you just want a vista blue one.

This dealer did have two 2008 SGTs Vista Blue, one coupe and one vert, although the latest I heard last week the vert might be sold.

I believe the pricing was favorable, below MSRP.

Wright Ford

Tel: (541) 548-2138

Fax: (541) 504-3347

1835 So. Highway 97

Redmond, OR 97756

Archived